Sonic Toys Party Leaked Gameplay Trailer |UP| Sonic Heroes Remake for 2025.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I don't remember those devs left?
Mania was outsourced, thos guys went on to do Penny's BBA instead of more Sonic. Generations was by the core Sonic team but, benefit of hindsight it was a poor man's Mania anyways (and the team put out a real turd right after Generations so I guess they just got lucky.) And then Adventure 2 is both A) not actually good and B) old enough to graduate from college and C) a game which got three hated sequels (Heroes, Shadow and 06) so I don't know how you pick up from there.

Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Mania was outsourced, thos guys went on to do Penny's BBA instead of more Sonic. Generations was by the vore Sonic team but, benefit of hindsight it was a poor man's Mania anyways (and the team put out a real turd right after Generations so I guess they just got lucky.) And then Adventure 2 is both A) not actually good and B) old enough to graduate from college and C) a game which got three hated sequels (Heroes, Shadow and 06) so I don't know how you pick up from there.
Thnks.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Mania was outsourced, thos guys went on to do Penny's BBA instead of more Sonic. Generations was by the core Sonic team but, benefit of hindsight it was a poor man's Mania anyways (and the team put out a real turd right after Generations so I guess they just got lucky.) And then Adventure 2 is both A) not actually good and B) old enough to graduate from college and C) a game which got three hated sequels (Heroes, Shadow and 06) so I don't know how you pick up from there.
Was Mania the good one ppl enjoyed, I think it was.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Was Mania the good one ppl enjoyed, I think it was.
Yeah, looked like a lost Saturn 2D Sonic game. People also like Generations but it wasn't truly viewed as great like Mania was.

Before you rush out to buy Penny, though, know that the controls for that game are pretty divisive.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78