Sony Fans Have Started Calling Out Jeff Grubb for his Lies

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Hopefully this means Jeff Grubb is Taken off the Insider list, he keeps claiming a showcase is coming in may yet has not been able to provide any hints of what kind of content is going to be shown

Earlier this month he was also called out for his Fake Sly Cooper Rumour

I think it's time we all ignore Jeff Grubb

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Even ResetEra has started calling him out

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023

Even ResetEra has started calling him out
The people there are some kinda slow, they banned me back in the day for calling this fool out, and now they are just now realizing he's full of crap.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
The people there are some kinda slow, they banned me back in the day for calling this fool out, and now they are just now realizing he's full of crap.

They are also the same people who cheered on the Activision purchase, and only now are realising how stupid they were
Make a poll, should Hrub be removed from the insider list? Personally I would vote yes.

I agree we should definitely have a lost of so called insiders that need to be blacklisted, the less attention they get the better
Jez cordon
Grubb

Both need to be banned

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So what happens if there is one?

Why, I'll bump this thread to remind you, of course.

Reactions: Dabaus
24 Jun 2022
About damn time. Some of these insiders are just clout chasers who make up crap to see what sticks. But there's been a nasty habit the past few years for them to make up overly bullish stuff around PlayStation just to gas up the fanbase, knowing most of the rumors are garbage, then counting on most people to be gullible enough to forget, rinse and repeat next year.

Grubb isn't even the worst in this regard (Xbox Era Nick is a lot more egregious, and Dusk Golem literally made up stuff about RE Village on PS5 just to give Xbox some "good news" xD), but he's one of the most well-known. Higher standards are expected.

Although some don't like him and he got tasteless trying to call out other insiders, when people like Jason say something, they generally have the info & research to back it up, accompanied with articles. They also tend to get a lot of confirmation from other people in the industry who cross-reference.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Everything is a secret when it comes to Sony, they cant even give PS5 owners a date in advance, they really don't give a shit that there is so little to look forward to this gen.

At this point, after 4 years of this gen I only expect to be disappointed. Odds are there is no showcase and if there is it's going to be disappointing focused on Silent Hill 2, PC ports and some other remake no one asked for.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Dabaus

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Generally they announce it 1 week before

If there's no announcement today, in my opinion it's all but dead for May, but we'll see.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I dont see a logical reason why we cant just have a set date every year for a proper show. This merry go round we have to do every year to know when a show is coming. Weird af

Reactions: anonpuffs

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I dont see a logical reason why we cant just have a set date every year for a proper show. This merry go round we have to do every year to know when a show is coming. Weird af
yeah, the same thing i said while ago. it would benefit everyone really. even so simplistic things can be so difficult.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Insiders only know about May becouse of third party marketing deals that require them to market some of the games in this timeframe. That's why no one knows the exact date, everything is a guess.

The same reason why the last showcase was bad, they didnt have first party ready, but had to make a showcase for their third party deals.

Reactions: Gediminas