Sony Fans Have Started Calling Out Jeff Grubb for his Lies

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Monsieur Grubb just throws shit at a wall and Im actually surprised so much managed to stick the past 2 years....
Before he was actually right on the money 9/10 times.

But he's in the wrong on this one.

No showcase for May. But we get (a probably stale) State of Play.

Oh and Hi! Im new here and hate the Purple forum and im a Neogaf exile...

Reactions: Gediminas

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
He was right. 30th of May is in May.
Is it a showcase? Nope. He's wrong.

Jeff Grubb reiterates PlayStation Event is scheduled for May​

Legit

Jeff Grubb has replied back to multiple comments asking where's the PlayStation Showcase, saying that it's still happening and he's very angry:
User: Jeff, where is the PlayStation event?
Jeff: is may over, you dumb sacks of shit?

That and he is just a complete tool talking to people like that without a valid reason.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
He stated a Showcase. State of Play is not a showcase. He saved a bit of credibility but also lost some.
At the end of the day, he got more right than he got wrong.

So he definitely has some sources that are reliable.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: xollowsob

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I wonder why you were banned from Neogaf...
For going against a mod with double (or more) standards and calling him out on it. Instead of talking like civilised people, he instantly banned me.
I like a heated conversation. He didnt. None was lost. He should go on ResetEra where all snowflakes reside.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For going against a mod with double (or more) standards and calling him out on it. Instead of talking like civilised people, he instantly banned me.
I like a heated conversation. He didnt. None was lost. He should go on ResetEra where all snowflakes reside.
Well, the good news is you don't have to worry about double standards here, in fact any standards at all as we have none.

Happy Well Done GIF

• fire
Reactions: KvallyX

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Which Mod was it, The Nonce, the race-grifter or the sexual assaulting shower goblin?

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
only standard we uphold is - fried fish on fridays, isn't it @Sircaw ?

girl smile GIF

• party
Reactions: Sircaw