Sony needs to announce and market the PS5 Pro already

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I tend to like to buy and play 3rd person action games on my PS5 because I prefer playing them on the TV in the living room. But with no PS5 reviews out for Black Myth Wukong and no PS5 Pro official info out, I'm pretty much going to buy it on Steam by default since it looks like it's going to be a very taxing game performance wise. Sony's silence is costing them sales, I really hope their marketing team pulls their heads out of the sand and stop pretending shit doesn't exist.

Reactions: YeezyDude and Puff

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
No thanks
the definitive experience for PS titles is on PC, PS5 Pro will still be behind
53895140356_46144dc74e_5k.jpg
53895557630_86f7497ff9_5k.jpg

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
I tend to like to buy and play 3rd person action games on my PS5 because I prefer playing them on the TV in the living room. But with no PS5 reviews out for Black Myth Wukong and no PS5 Pro official info out, I'm pretty much going to buy it on Steam by default since it looks like it's going to be a very taxing game performance wise. Sony's silence is costing them sales, I really hope their marketing team pulls their heads out of the sand and stop pretending shit doesn't exist.

Did you install the benchmark tool they released for the game?

But yeah I think I'll be hitting this one up on steam too

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I understand your point and support you to buy the game where you think it is better.

But I think it was a bad decision to only send PC codes… it probably dropped metascore by 5 points due performance issues and bugs.

They could have a better critics if it was reviews only PS5 where the performance issues are less evidents.

No big publisher does that.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Why not just wait until you get the PlayStation 5 Pro later this year and then play Black Myth Wukong?

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Because if I'm waiting past launch I might as well wait for a sale

Nothing wrong with that and it probably will go on sale within the next three months as im expecting the PS5 Pro to release around the middle of November.