Sony PlayStation accounted for 13% of the Activision's revenue. Microsoft numbers are too low to be reported

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
This is the thing, I think that they might have pulled it off if they had kept trying. A few people had them, they tended to love their windows phones.
I remember them mismanaging it into the ground. Remember, it started off as Nokia. one of the flip phone era's dominant pkayers, but they tried their one size fits none layout on it and blam, dead.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
This is the thing, I think that they might have pulled it off if they had kept trying. A few people had them, they tended to love their windows phones.

I got a Nokia Windows Phone as a company phone, shortly before MS bought Nokia. Even used it as my main phone. Had to switch back to my old phone after less than a year (in the meantime MS had bought Nokia) because software/app support was abysmal.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
To this day i dont understand why devs cant make a copy of cod with different name. Every military shooter tries to add some own gimmick and they fail to capture cod audience in huge share.

Make it f2p (or cheaper from cod) with basic modes, tdm, free4all, domination...before going for warzone, ground war. Before season passes.
60 fps twich shooter. Small maps. Instant respawn option. Fast paced. Spawns so even noobs can make few kills. For people who jump in for 20 minutes etc.
Because it's not that easy. They also try to make Souls copies and fail. They also try to make Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest copies and fail.

OP
OP
SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
jajajaja at that title..

"oh, Xbox is shit anyway"
lets-be-nice-dont-be-rude.gif

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
The hands of Apple and Google are long. That they're using Sony as the front with regulators was in some ways expected.