Sony: PS will remain our core product expanding our gaming experiences to PC & mobile |UP| Rumor: "Big games untouchable" regarding day/date to PC.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
And it won't come. Just because online. Online on PC ( and surely a crossplay) would be full of cheaters. Online built during GT Sport and continuation of that foundation in GT7 on console online racing would be ruined. And surely Kaz wouldn't allow that for sure.

Check what happened with last Forza Motorsport. Full of cheaters
i'm not saying it will come, but that would be a hilariously bad reason for it not to come.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
GT7 won't be on PC. They would need to devolp both versions in tandem for content parity and it would be a mess.
And it won't come. Just because online. Online on PC ( and surely a crossplay) would be full of cheaters. Online built during GT Sport and continuation of that foundation in GT7 on console online racing would be ruined. And surely Kaz wouldn't allow that for sure.

Check what happened with last Forza Motorsport. Full of cheaters
It doesn’t matter what Kaz wants, Hermen Hulst and Nixxes won’t care if the entire GT experience is degraded if they get their measly 100k sales on PC. You guys haven’t been paying attention 😂

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
sometimes i think they really want PS5 to fail, i'm concerned PS5 won't surpass the 118M units that the PS4 sold

Reactions: Puff

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
they continue to invest in Cloud gaming too, even tho Microsoft is failing miserably and cutting investments in the area

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
They need longer gaps for PC releases, like dont port PS5 games to PC until PS6 is out
first of all, instead of putting games on Steam, they need their own launcher and release games only there, obligating PC users to create PSN accounts if they want to play PlayStation games, at this point, the only thing Sony is doing with these PC ports is making Steam even more stronger, then, yes, i agree, they should be only porting PS4 games, every generation should be respected in the exclusivity aspect, and then when it's over and we're on PS6, start porting PS5 games