Sony reverses position & will no longer require PSN account linking for Helldivers 2. Must take the right lessons from this fiasco.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
Meh Sony have done their Will Smith impersonation perfectly, Willingly became cucks to the PC crowd, not going to buy any more games on their platform anymore.
Good you shouldn't buy their titles on PC anyways. I don't see alot of PC specific titles coming to console so why should consoles have to cater to the self entitled PC crowd.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
It could be worse, they could be ubisoft and restrict all their games to their own shitty proprietary storefront and launcher. If the games stay on Steam and the only thing we need to worry about is needing a PSN account, I'm good with that.
it's literally gonna happen now, thanks to this mess

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Good you shouldn't buy their titles on PC anyways. I don't see alot of PC specific titles coming to console so why should consoles have to cater to the self entitled PC crowd.
I am done buying games on their console as well, I will get my brothers, dad, cousins to stop buying too. All together will stop buying sony 1st party games and might as well buy the 3rd party ones on nintendo and steam going forward.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Sony

Sony needs to get their PR department going and engage with the core fanbase. Have people on social media squashing astroturfing and blatant misinformation.
Been saying this for years. It's crazy how they had such great PR late PS3 to mid PS4 and then every thing crumbled

Reactions: Puff

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I am done buying games on their console as well, I will get my brothers, dad, cousins to stop buying too. All together will stop buying sony 1st party games and might as well buy the 3rd party ones on nintendo and steam going forward.
holy hyperbole :ROFLMAO:

starting to realize most of this gamers online are just people flexing their karen skills

Reactions: Polyh3dron

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Look at most of the “positive reviews”, they all mention how Sony is evil and trash and that they “defeated” them. A lot of that is because of the terrible job Arrowhead’s community managers did.

Yeah, Sony is evil for making this game possible, funding this studio for 10+ years.

Just like how Epic is evil for making Alan Wake 2 an EGS exclusive even though they completely funded its development the last 5 years. Arguably the best game of this generation and they refuse to play it because it isn’t on Steam.

Steam chuds are the most tribalistic losers in gaming, they hate everything that isn’t Steam, and a monopoly is all they want.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
7b51kw.png

sir, quest4441 is no longer going to buy our games

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Communications Director Remedy

This is the part people don't see. Sony gave Arrowhead 8 years and paid them. These are real partnerships with real people and real risk. Not just EVIL CORP BAD OMG! I see so many people calling arrowhead to leave Sony, how do they know their next game will hit it big like HD2? Because of a login you should leave a business partner of 10+ years that helped make your game viral?

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This is the part people don't see. Sony gave Arrowhead 8 years and paid them. These are real partnerships with real people and real risk. Not just EVIL CORP BAD OMG! I see so many people calling arrowhead to leave Sony, how do they know their next game will hit it big like HD2? Because of a login you should leave a business partner of 10+ years that helped make your game viral?
The login is something arrowhead wanted too.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Look at most of the “positive reviews”, they all mention how Sony is evil and trash and that they “defeated” them. A lot of that is because of the terrible job Arrowhead’s community managers did.

Yeah, Sony is evil for making this game possible, funding this studio for 10+ years.

Just like how Epic is evil for making Alan Wake 2 an EGS exclusive even though they completely funded its development the last 5 years. Arguably the best game of this generation and they refuse to play it because it isn’t on Steam.

Steam chuds are the most tribalistic losers in gaming, they hate everything that isn’t Steam, and a monopoly is all they want.
lmaooo, the positive reviews are hilarious. Sony was conquered by pc.

• Shake
Reactions: Banana

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
and AR discord mod working against company and Sony. wild.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
holy hyperbole :ROFLMAO:

starting to realize most of this gamers online are just people flexing their karen skills
This is not hyperbole, I am ok with sony increasing prices for ps plus, the increase doesn't bother me much. It's the spinelessness they have shown in face of the inferior consumer base is what gets me. They gave an inch now watch them port day and date due to the whining

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
This is not hyperbole, I am ok with sony increasing prices for ps plus, the increase doesn't bother me much. It's the spinelessness they have shown in face of the inferior consumer base is what gets me. They gave an inch now watch them port day and date due to the whining
they will never port day and date.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
IRL one thing you don't do with business is bite the hand that feeds you... AH is very lucky to have a Sony backing.
i agree, some companies go bankrupt. even some good one. they should be thankful for PS to support them over 10+ years.

this is crazy that degenerate people are trying to push other narrative.