Sony reverses position & will no longer require PSN account linking for Helldivers 2. Must take the right lessons from this fiasco.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I'd say this is a gross generalization.
of course it is. At the same time wtf
k1ddi2p.png

• sad
Reactions: Box and Gediminas

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
of course it is. At the same time wtf
k1ddi2p.png
Me personally I didn't get this game because I don't really enjoy bullet hells. I will be getting Ghost of Tsushima, my gf/possibly ex gf now (severely fucked up over it lmao) got God of War because she was interested in it.

If Sony ever puts Bloodborne on PC you will possibly see millions (it is the most wanted title on PC)

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Me personally I didn't get this game because I don't really enjoy bullet hells. I will be getting Ghost of Tsushima, my gf/possibly ex gf now (severely fucked up over it lmao) got God of War because she was interested in it.

If Sony ever puts Bloodborne on PC you will possibly see millions (it is the most wanted title on PC)
Sorry to hear about the gf situation.

• Heart
Reactions: Exicide

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You could also just not suck up to a company that was willingly trying to scam people. I don't know why you feel such a tribalistic attachment to Sony, but it's kind of weird bro.
Like I always say, Xbox to PC pipeline creates some of the biggest and most disingenuine losers in gaming.

Reactions: Luffy123

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

On Steam?
Which country you are?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They said why, it was because it gives them more sway with Sony.
"Them" 😆

That guy is just a loser mod that was hired by Arrowhead 3 months ago. He doesn't appreciate all the support Sony gave Arrowhead for over a decade. Who else is gonna give you 8 years to release a game? This is Rockstar and Take2 level of support.

The CEO is lucky Sony is too hands off. They should deduct all the refunds from their royalties and revise their contract.

Screenshot_20240506_172954_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
On steam, and I'm in the United States.

I never had issue with linking my account, I already have a pre-existing one from a decade ago. I was standing up for the countries who were sold the game, then rug-pulled later.

OK, PC gamers bitched from the very beginning of this backslash because they didn't want to link to PSN beause it is not supported in many countries like Steam and unable to buy games in non supported coutries by PSN, so, and all of a sudden breaking TOS. That's the whole story.

So, can you explain me this ( i've mentioned that in other threads ) very simple :

All of a sudden all honest so called PC gamers ( and Xbots who are hiding behind it ) now remember TOS and how Steam will ban you and PSN will ban you and how you are violating a TOS.
Just figure it out that Xbox Live is supported in even less countries than PSN, less than a 50. So, regarding Xbox Live and Steam, when you buy a Xbox game on Steam, Forza Horizon 5, you need to link Steam account to Xbox Live account. Since bunch of countries aren't supported by Xbox Live like Steam is, how, let's say South Korea, the South Korean Steam users are connecting to Xbox Live account then since XBL doesn't support South Korea??? Easy, nothing will happen. No one will ban you.
Mind you that in my country Croatia, Xbox isn't officially supported, yet people were buying Xbox games on Steam which need a link to XBL. So, now, they've remembered the TOS on local forum all of a sudden because this HD2 situation. Fucking HYPOCRITES

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
OK, PC gamers bitched from the very beginning of this backslash because they didn't want to link to PSN beause it is not supported in many countries like Steam and unable to buy games in non supported coutries by PSN, so, and all of a sudden breaking TOS. That's the whole story.

So, can you explain me this ( i've mentioned that in other threads ) very simple :

All of a sudden all honest so called PC gamers ( and Xbots who are hiding behind it ) now remember TOS and how Steam will ban you and PSN will ban you and how you are violating a TOS.
Just figure it out that Xbox Live is supported in even less countries than PSN, less than a 50. So, regarding Xbox Live and Steam, when you buy a Xbox game on Steam, Forza Horizon 5, you need to link Steam account to Xbox Live account. Since bunch of countries aren't supported by Xbox Live like Steam is, how, let's say South Korea, the South Korean Steam users are connecting to Xbox Live account then since XBL doesn't support South Korea??? Easy, nothing will happen. No one will ban you.
Mind you that in my country Croatia, Xbox isn't officially supported, yet people were buying Xbox games on Steam which need a link to XBL. So, now, they've remembered the TOS on local forum all of a sudden because this HD2 situation. Fucking HYPOCRITES
Dude, Sony reverted it, let it go

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Exicide

2 Feb 2024

I don't understand your point about the ToS. I have never violated the ToS because I'm not stupid. I never changed my region for cheaper games like some people.

Are you sure it is not a Microsoft account? On PS5, Sea of Thieves has you link a Microsoft account, MS supports every country except those restricted by US Law, even in some weird instances where your country doesn't appear, they give you ways to workaround that without breaking ToS.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I don't understand your point about the ToS. I have never violated the ToS because I'm not stupid. I never changed my region for cheaper games like some people.

Are you sure it is not a Microsoft account? On PS5, Sea of Thieves has you link a Microsoft account, MS supports every country except those restricted by US Law, even in some weird instances where your country doesn't appear, they give you ways to workaround that without breaking ToS.

Whole backslash is about violating TOS because PSN isn't supported in many countries and that's the whole point behind PSN requirement of HD2.

No, FH5 bought on Steam require link to XBL account. This is video is just 8 months old

By supported, do you mean offering their store, access to all of their games digitally, code redemption???

Yes

Dude, Sony reverted it, let it go

Sure, stay a hypocrite. Legit question. Bunch of hypocrisy from so called PC gamers

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
You could also just not suck up to a company that was willingly trying to scam people. I don't know why you feel such a tribalistic attachment to Sony, but it's kind of weird bro.
If you really know him you would know that he criticizes Sony a lot on here.

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Damn been awhile this forum was popping so much with activity... Sony'a fuck up bringing in the traffic.

Should be interesting how they handle Ghost to Tsushima

Eggman

12 Apr 2023
All this because a bunch of self entitled basement dwellers that haven't touched grass in years didn't sant to take 2 minutes away from watching hentai to make an account because it would then be associated with a filthy peasant console because they have deluded themselves into thinking owning a computer makes them better people. That's the real of it all.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
If you really know him you would know that he criticizes Sony a lot on here.
I imagine that he does, but I don't understand why he's acting like they have to be grateful for Sony fucking up their community. It just sounds like a "respect the king" kind of post.