Sony says the PS5 is its "most profitable generation to date."

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Lol you're accusing hm to be a PS fanboy but you did forget that you're one of the biggest Sony shills on this site. Not long ago you were standing highg ground damage controlling all critique towards PlayStation and especially Jim Ryan.

Yes and Sony's recent actions have made me turn against them, I'm not sticking by Sony after they treated us PS5 owners like second class citizens.

This deafening Silence from them regarding their playstation studios also isn't helping

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
They should be using that profit leeway to sell more ps5's. Get the prices lower during the year to push sales... Then normal prices for Christmas.
But how else will they build cars with Honda and buy Paramount. PlayStation is an embarrassment for them they just can't do without it hence it's still around.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
By all means try and prove him wrong instead of resorting to low effort jabs.

sony Fanboys are starting to get as bad as Xbox ones
"Sony fanboys"

...Good grief. I love this forum. Anyone who isn't in lockstep with one's personal opinion must be either a fanboy shill or an unhinged hater, there's no in-between.

Company is doing well, their numbers show as much, and they're already taking steps to address the areas where they do have issues. Not sure why we're pretending they're in tro-oh wait, yes I do. Because we're still mad they won't simply abandon the PC ports we're mad about and insist are losing them money contrary to their own data. Silly me.

lol sometimes you guys are just the mirror of RE, I swear. Never change, fellas.

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Yes and Sony's recent actions have made me turn against them, I'm not sticking by Sony after they treated us PS5 owners like second class citizens.

This deafening Silence from them regarding their playstation studios also isn't helping
As if you would believe that yourself. As soon Sony announces some cool 1st party games, you will start worshipping PlayStation again lmao.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
As if you would believe that yourself. As soon Sony announces some cool 1st party games, you will start worshipping PlayStation again lmao.

Like what? Another TLOU remaster?
Uncharted remaster?
Until dawn Remaster?
Gravity rush remaster?
Horizon remaster?

I'm so glad i bought a ps5 to play ports of ps4 games!

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
.. wait a minute?....icon era became a bastion for Xbox fanboys?!?!?

These "xbox fanboys" are they in the room with us now?

No one goes after the Chat GPT bots Yurinka and Ookami :mad: , I still need to collect PPV money for their ongoing Word Salad Championship

Im hoping most people have them and Mibu on ignore, idk anyone who actually takes their chatgpt copy pastes seriously.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
These "xbox fanboys" are they in the room with us now?

Im hoping most people have them and Mibu on ignore, idk anyone who actually takes their chatgpt copy pastes seriously.
so is it true?

I dunno, that's why I'm asking
I left because it was too slanted towards PS

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
"Each console generates about $700 in additional spend"

Well how many additional $ does each single player PC port generate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

these people are chasing the pennies that fell out of their pockets and dropping the entire wallet in the process

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
GOx_DutW4AAmUTn

Almost 30 billion in revenue was impossible for PS?? :poop:
No day & date for tentpole titles. PS5 most profitable generation and a SoP coming. Damn, horrible day for the doom wishers. Jim Ryan really ruined everything.

Most interesting from the presentation outside of this was PS considering Bluepoint a partner/support studio on the diagram. The double downing on SP focus for certain studios and an experimental category for their portfolio which focus on innovation and new genre's.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
does that mean 50 million PS+ subscribers in total? They actually gained users after they raised prices lmao

Of course they're going to gain users... they're selling units... Not substantial growth but more growth than GamePass is going to see.

It'll be even more once they have a PS PC Storefront and Mobile storefront.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Of course they're going to gain users... they're selling units... Not substantial growth but more growth than GamePass is going to see.

It'll be even more once they have a PS PC Storefront and Mobile storefront.
That's not true. PS+ numbers have fluctuated and been fairly stable over the past 3-4 years. They actually started coming down post-covid.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
That's not true. PS+ numbers have fluctuated and been fairly stable over the past 3-4 years. They actually started coming down post-covid.

Covid was an outlier. Obviously there is going to be a readjustment, but from here steady growth is the expectation.