Sony too focused on shareholder value & profitability at expense of sales figures... - Hideki Yasuda (Analyst)

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Why don't you just respond to what is actually said...

You said it wasn't clear what their plans are and I outlined said plans and your response was a simple troll...
I more so was wondering why you thought that contradicted the message being conveyed by the analysis.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
I more so was wondering why you thought that contradicted the message being conveyed by the analysis.

The message was that their strategy was vague... but it isn't...

You can disagree with the merits of a strategy, but to call it vague, when it is pretty clear as day and transparent, makes no sense.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
I don’t trust that analysts. He always saying something exaggeratory about Sony. But the Golman Sachs shareholder didn’t ask about putting first party games on PC at the expense of PS5 sales for no reason.

There’s some weird stuff going at Sony. I wonder how splitting the first party and platform division is going to work out too.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Is PS5 outselling PS4 or not?

I rely on this place for PlayStation knowledge.
Absolutely in the United States and Japan, PS5 is only very slightly behind PS4 in Europe launch aligned due to the pandemic and Europe being in a recession right now. It's not like PlayStation lost customers to Xbox. People in Europe are still playing on PS4 mostly and have not upgraded to PS5 yet. PS5 is only like 800k behind PS4 in Europe.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
From my perspective it's just numbers. Xbox is collapsing, yet the PS5 is behind the PS4 in sales. Why did Sony fail in converting the xbots to Playstation?
What "must haves" are releasing only on PS5?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: arvfab