Sony typically does not require subscription exclusivity for games included on PS Plus. Microsoft often does for Gamepass titles

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
They have a couple bot mods as well and I won't spill the beans further than that - the PC leans. A man on the inside provides for great lols...

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Remember_Spinal

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
this shit doesn’t even make sense, they aren’t even being subtle. Jim ryan thread is still open though

28-EBF2-B7-78-E4-4-EEF-BCAF-0173-E2-CEF527.jpg

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Yeah, because they're in risk of losing their Xbox ambassador status ofc
Maybe those astroturfers are what's referred to as "Xbox Informers". They're "informed" by phil of what to say and they "inform" the public of the latest narrative.

Nitro

10 Apr 2023
North Pole
And…they locked it lol

Xbox accounts spam the report button to provide Xbox-sponsored mods with an excuse to lock the thread.

Mods gratefully lock the thread instead of banning the accounts who abuse the report button.

This is the 3rd or 4th thread reflecting poorly on Microsoft that has been locked. All the other stuff where Microsoft blame Sony remain open.

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Only one site has covered it.

But this...

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

But this...

Completely biased reporting. I just don't get why all the journalists are enamored with Microsoft. Their consoles don't even sell. Customers literally reject it.

It's beyond favoritism. They want Sony to go down no matter what.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Completely biased reporting. I just don't get why all the journalists are enamored with Microsoft. Their consoles don't even sell. Customers literally reject it.

When Xbox is out of the console game, I hope you see some of the sites that relied on their marketing dollars spiral into bankruptcy.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

But this...

Seems balanced! /S

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Other than many just being paid directly or indirectly the narrative that Xbox is going to make a comeback or that the "good guys underdogs" at MS are taking the fight to "evil anti-consumer Sony".

With that said it's weird how one sided coverage is.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters