Sony with more Remake studios/teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaSeoul

24 Jun 2022
I don't have much hope for Bluepoints original games going forward. Infamous one could do with a remake.

OP
OP
LightBolt

LightBolt

4 Jul 2022
Bend's new title is supposedly a spiritual successor to Syphon Filter. Days Gone supposedly is in the same universe according to John Garvin who I actually asked on his stream with Jaffe earlier this year.

This new Single player/MP game they are making supposedly might be a soft reboot set in the same universe with references to past events/possible characters set in the syhphon filter universe.
Don't talk to me like that...... That sounds way too good for me brother :oops:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
I'm surprised Sony hasn't launched an attack something simillar to this:

- GOT Legends, TLOU Factions, UC MP
I don’t think Sony has plans for too many more remakes.

That was more of a thing that Layden wanted when he ran WWS.

Hulst doesn’t seem as interested, focus seems to be on multiplayer service games and new IPs.

Why not both?

Where's SOCOM 2 Remaster/SOCOM Remaster as a pillar online game to match TLOU:F?

kyliethicc

Knack Ambassador
21 Jun 2022
I'm surprised Sony hasn't launched an attack something simillar to this:

- GOT Legends, TLOU Factions, UC MP

Why not both?

Where's SOCOM 2 Remaster/SOCOM Remaster as a pillar online game to match TLOU:F?
Nobody cares about Socom.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
191923.jpg

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I need a team who brings back Wild Arms!
For a new Shadow hearts game I would die. First they should remaster the PS2 ones for PS4 and PS5. FurRyu would be a good catch for remastering/ remaking Japanese games.

Reactions: mansoor1980

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I need a team who brings back Wild Arms!
For a new Shadow hearts game I would die. First they should remaster the PS2 ones for PS4 and PS5. FurRyu would be a good catch for remastering/ remaking Japanese games.

i think a legend of legaia game could work with real martial arts.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
But they will. 😜

Damn I hope so.... I really need a GREAT tactical shooter. I miss the days of Socom, Operation Desert Storm, MGOnline, GRAW / GRAW 2 and the others...

I was massively into GRAW 2...... and nothing has really scratched that itch since. The Ghost Recon games after that were horrible.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Damn I hope so.... I really need a GREAT tactical shooter. I miss the days of Socom, Operation Desert Storm, MGOnline, GRAW / GRAW 2 and the others...

I was massively into GRAW 2...... and nothing has really scratched that itch since. The Ghost Recon games after that were horrible.

Imagine if they took a hint from PUBG and you could play first person or third at a hit of a button?

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Imagine if they took a hint from PUBG and you could play first person or third at a hit of a button?

I think that would be awesome, I liked it a lot in GRAW that sniping was first person....

Should be a difference in accuracy too.... to make 1st person worth switching into.

Status
Not open for further replies.