Sony won't be at Gamescom

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
No. You’re already doing that.

I hope Xbox showcase is actually some megaton Amazing. A lot of you are going to have mental breakdown.

“Sony showcazzzzee was bad. MS was iz betterz. Only 2 gamezzz thiz yearzz. 3rd partyzzzz don’t countz becauzze i say so” 😭

A hive mind that accepts green rats and other console discussions. Makes sense.

Your opinion isn’t opposing. It’s baseless and purposely ignoring a large amount of upcoming games for pointless reasons.

You and some other people are being overly whiny yes. I mean you guys are still talking about the showcase as if one bad show means anything.

Please don’t use that overrated game’s meme on me thanks.

- There is no correlation to a site that's open to anyone and select members wanting sed site to have a hive minded mentality. The audacity of you to tell me to make sense, when you clearly lack the capability to do so yourself.

- Never said my opinion in this thread was an opposing opinion, clearly reading / comprehension isn't a strong area for you.

- I was never whining in this thread lmao. On the other hand that's exactly what you've been doing though. Again, you could have easily scrolled past my little comment instead you felt the need to comment and here we are.

Go touch some grass.
You guys are both on the same side with the PC stuff. It's time to make peace.

Animation Hug It Out GIF by Mashed

Reactions: Danja1187

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
- There is no correlation to a site that's open to anyone and select members wanting sed site to have a hive minded mentality. The audacity of you to tell me to make sense, when you clearly lack the capability to do so yourself.

- Never said my opinion in this thread was an opposing opinion, clearly reading / comprehension isn't a strong area for you.

- I was never whining in this thread lmao. On the other hand that's exactly what you've been doing though. Again, you could have easily scrolled past my little comment instead you felt the need to comment and here we are.

Go touch some grass.

girl-sure-jan.gif

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
They showed 2 CGI trailers for live service shit. Showed zero CGI trailers for single player games. Doesn't that tell you something?
It tells us you’re being willfully ignorant of Sony’s usual MO for the summer shows. They hold things back for reveals at Gamescom in most years and Tokyo Games Show in all years, but you’re acting like a goddamned twat and completely working on a false narrative to pump up your doomer idiocy.

Give it a rest.

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
DQ was actually announced to be in development for NX (Switch) at the same time as PS4, it just took an extra year to come out.
Yeah, when it was announced on July 28, 2015, the main version it was an exclusive to PS4. Switch wasn’t even announced at the time

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Yeah, when it was announced on July 28, 2015, the main version it was an exclusive to PS4. Switch wasn’t even announced at the time
It wasn’t ever actually planned to be PS4 exclusive, there was a 3DS version released in Japan but not localized that released at the same time and ran in the retro mode seen in the Switch version due to the hardware not being able to do anything like the PS4 version.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Like i said before theres been too many game show

Most are prob regurgitating the same game over and over again

Too many events + lack content = oversaturation which leads to poor showing

We just need 1 every year

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It wasn’t ever actually planned to be PS4 exclusive, there was a 3DS version released in Japan but not localized that released at the same time and ran in the retro mode seen in the Switch version due to the hardware not being able to do anything like the PS4 version.
Yeah at the time, the main version was an exclusive. Was only planned on anything else

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Yeah at the time, the main version was an exclusive. Was only planned on anything else
Read my link you total utter mung. It was announced as an NX (Switch) game right from the beginning. You might have assumed that they were not going to get the PS4 version but that is what they got and its not like S-E found that port under their bed one day, it was in the plans from the get-go.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Read my link you total utter mung. It was announced as an NX (Switch) game right from the beginning. You might have assumed that they were not going to get the PS4 version but that is what they got and its not like S-E found that port under their bed one day, it was in the plans from the get-go.
I mean, you're fucking wrong, but whatever.

https://www.theverge.com/2015/7/28/9055007/dragon-quest-xi-ps4-3ds
"Dragon Quest XI is coming to PS4, 3DS, and Nintendo NX"

Chill. I didnt even see your link.
So it was announced for a rumoured console that was revealed 2 years later and came out in 2019…. no wonder i dont remember. Either way, the rest of my list is my point.