SOP: Kojima Death Stranding 2-On The Beach (Story and Premier). Releases 2025 |UP| Will have a greater focus on violence/gunplay per Norman Reedus.

Nix

14 Feb 2024
Eh the quieter moments were the better parts of the first game but I get it, that's what the mainstream wants.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Gunplay was easily one of the worst part of Death Stranding.

Personally I would like better menus and ways to interact with NPCs. For as much as Kojima like films he seems to completely ignore the concept of pacing in a lot of places.

To me it's funny how Death Stranding was criticized by the traversal gameplay and lack of combat when that was one of it's biggest strengths. It's a very chill and enjoyable game to play.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Gunplay was easily one of the worst part of Death Stranding.

Personally I would like better menus and ways to interact with NPCs. For as much as Kojima like films he seems to completely ignore the concept of pacing in a lot of places.

To me it's funny how Death Stranding was criticized by the traversal gameplay and lack of combat when that was one of it's biggest strengths. It's a very chill and enjoyable game to play.
The gunplay is why I abandoned it.

• sad

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The gunplay is why I abandoned it.
Avoid combat as much as possible and concentrate on making connections and efficiently moving around. The game is a blast when it clicks.

You can steal enemy trucks just so you know, if you are struggling too much, helped me a lot.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Avoid combat as much as possible and concentrate on making connections and efficiently moving around. The game is a blast when it clicks.

You can steal enemy trucks just so you know, if you are struggling too much, helped me a lot.
I believe you. I've heard it a few times from others that it was there go to relaxing game too. I know it's not about combat with this game so I need to just keep an open mind. I'll go back to it soon.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I believe you. I've heard it a few times from others that it was there go to relaxing game too. I know it's not about combat with this game so I need to just keep an open mind. I'll go back to it soon.
Exactly, pretty good game to just relax and take your time getting in the flow of making deliveries and enjoying that Kojima weirdness. :ROFLMAO:

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Exactly, pretty good game to just relax and take your time getting in the flow of making deliveries and enjoying that Kojima weirdness. :ROFLMAO:
I will say it looked sharp and crisp. Different is good sometimes.