Spider-Man 2 Announced for PC

Zexyen

26 Mar 2024

While we have no additional story content planned for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, we’re delighted to bring all of our previously released post-launch content to the PC version, including New Game+, new suits and color variants, Photo Mode features, and more.

Day 1 for me!

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is a continuation of our Peter Parker and Miles Morales story featuring iconic foes such as Venom and Kraven, as well as many returning favorites. We introduced all-new abilities and traversal options such as Symbiote Surge and Web Wings, and we’ve also expanded Marvel’s New York with new boroughs and side missions to explore. While we have no additional story content planned for Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, we’re delighted to bring all of our previously released post-launch content to the PC version, including New Game+, new suits and color variants, Photo Mode features, and more.
We’re also delighted to announce that the Fly N’ Fresh Suit Pack, our charity collab with non-profit Gameheads, will be available for PS5 players in October and PC on launch at no additional cost.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
Yeah all games besides Demon souls remake and Astrobot are eventualy coming.

Wouldnt be surprised, If Stellar Blade and Ronin came to PC in 2025, around the one year mark. The PlayStation fans will defend then anyways lol

I do wonder though, how many people will even buy this on Steam? How many people have a machine capable of running this, willing to spend 60/70$ on a digital game, care about Spiderman and also didnt play It already via the leaked build.

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
I think this is good. I don't have a PS5, so the only time I'm able to play these games is when they eventually port over.

That said, I had pretty mixed feelings about the first spiderman. The combat was not as engaging as the Arkham games, and the lore wasn't quite there to keep me strongly engaged. The regional things to do "fight five bad guys" "stop a car chase" started to feel pretty repetitive mid-game.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
absolutely useless, I am not going to buy any more insomniac games. Their games are bait and switch
The Bait: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 available on PS5!
(buys game)

The Switch: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 available on PC!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Reactions: Diah

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Microsoft-Sony-Kooperation-Yoshida-Nadella.jpg