Spider-Man 2 Announced for PC

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Just a little over a year? Lmao
So I expect to see this game on PS+ this December then?

At this rate I'm gonna just wait for games to go on sale to support this shit company. You wanna complain about low profitability, let me help to contribute towards it.

SuperPotato

Veteran
1 Mar 2024
This Is Fine GIF

Ok. Time to sell my PS5 and build a 700€ PC instead. 😁

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Seems like Sony give up on port others games that won’t sell on PC and now is focusing in only one of the few that moved units there.

That means that some games probably won’t ever see the light in PC anymore.

That is actually a good move after Until Dawn flop they finally realized something was not working on PC.

Did the first game sell well on PC?
Forget the dumb CCU talk some use.

It sold 1.5m units as March 2023.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: arvfab and Entropi

SuperPotato

Veteran
1 Mar 2024
Just a little over a year? Lmao
So I expect to see this game on PS+ this December then?

At this rate I'm gonna just wait for games to go on sale to support this shit company. You wanna complain about low profitability, let me help to contribute towards it.

I bet most people here who complain about this will buy their next AAA game day 1 anyway.

It's like the PS5 Pro after the initial sticker shock.

Reactions: toadsage44

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hahaha less than two years. So close to day and date, and the experts will keep coping.

Faltering sales, more failed ports, and they will keep whistling at the wind.

How is selling as of May 2024 11 Million copies and charting still in last couple Circana charts faltering?

It's like people only see what they want to see. They will sell another couple million easily at full price on PC. Then put out stand alone DLC/smaller game with Venom for $50 and sell like 8-10 Million copies and do it again on PC.

Do some research.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Awesome!!! Should do great numbers as Sony/Insomniac build up their fan base on PC and on pace to make Spider Man 3 fucking massive!!

I think Spiderman 3 may be co-op since they had a MP mode or game in the works and that leaked online last year. Would not surpirse me they have co-op mission with drop in drop out for side quests.

SuperPotato

Veteran
1 Mar 2024
The PS5 Pro ain't even selling that well so I dunno why it's being mentioned here lol.

But I'm speaking for myself and trust me I can stick to my word.

Maybe you can but i bet most around here will just buy Spiderman 3 at launch, lol.

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Like I said, Jim Ryan was the last barrier to PC. They couldn't wait with the news at least until past the holiday to push console sales and flex it on the Pro. Baffling decisions by these dumb execs. SM2 would sell regardless on PC after 14 months or 24, they doing it to themselves.

Strategically I do get they want a ''seller'' at the start of next year.
The Positive is that basically no DLC coming and that reaffirms stand-alone with Venom.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
It will probably won't do as good as the first one in terms of sales. It seems that they are shortening the window for these ports which might lead to day 1 on pc eventually (If they are stupid which so far might seem to be the case).

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
Seems like Sony give up on port others games that won’t sell on PC and now is focusing in only one of the few that moved units there.

That means that some games probably won’t ever see the light in PC anymore.

That is actually a good move after Until Dawn flop they finally realized something was not working on PC.
Don't really see any indicator for this tbh. Until Dawn 2 is probably real, considering the fact is was rumored to be in development at firesprite and we saw project codenames be leaked a while back. One of the projects being PC and PS5 but then again that was back then so who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
It will probably won't do as good as the first one in terms of sales. It seems that they are shortening the window for these ports which might lead to day 1 on pc eventually (If they are stupid which so far might seem to be the case).
Must have been the leak....

"Oh no! It's being pirated already! Let's release it early and tank sales on console too!" - Hermen Hulst on the phone from his yacht

Surely the people who already pirated and modded the leaked build are going to buy it now, right?