Spiderman 2 Discussion Thread OT

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Main story completion in 8h? I'm calling bullshit unless he's playing on very easy with auto QTE.

15-18 hours if you rush through it and dont do anything else, which is quite dumb. Theres a good amount of story and big boss fights outside of the main story

Its going to be fun to keep record of all these people complaining about a game being 24-28hours in the future

Reactions: Jim Ryan

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Main story completion in 8h? I'm calling bullshit unless he's playing on very easy with auto QTE.

That's obviously photoshop. You'll never get 100% by just doing the main missions. 100% means 100% even if you don't get platinum
Like ghost and previous spidey games

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
15-18 hours if you rush through it and dont do anything else, which is quite dumb. Theres a good amount of story and big boss fights outside of the main story

Its going to be fun to keep record of all these people complaining about a game being 24-28hours in the future
I bet it'll take me around 25 which is good.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Gain access to the Venom suit yesterday and sweet Jesus, Lord in heaven. Also, fuck those Kraven mech beasts. Lol. Well in general the Kraven hunters have been the most challenging enemy types so far. Loving the increased of enemies variety that was added.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I bet it'll take me around 25 which is good.
It took me around 27h to get the platinum.

If you rush through with assists and in friendly neighbourhood difficulty you can probably finish it in 12h or so.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The Limited Edition looks nice

LduhvZa.jpeg

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Lol omg the coney island part and how weird your arms look when you flail is killing me! What were they thinking.

• haha
Reactions: Entropi

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I got the platinum trophy in the game this morning. I spent a total of 34 hours playing it, and enjoyed every single one of them. I am hoping that the developers will release some DLCs, as the game world is already built and it wouldn't be too difficult to create additional scenarios to play through. Additionally, there are some unresolved storylines that could be further explored.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I got the platinum trophy in the game this morning. I spent a total of 34 hours playing it, and enjoyed every single one of them. I am hoping that the developers will release some DLCs, as the game world is already built and it wouldn't be too difficult to create additional scenarios to play through. Additionally, there are some unresolved storylines that could be further explored.
Money well spent!

Reactions: Doncortez77

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
15-18 hours if you rush through it and dont do anything else, which is quite dumb.

I'm doing that because I honestly kind of hate playing long multi part story missions anymore, and I want to save all the open world mission stuff for after the main game when I'm just swinging around the city and have nothing to do.