Spiderman 2 Discussion Thread OT

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Inappropriate language
Yuri side missions... just do it lol
I'm not there yet but oh boy it gets interesting
The Jap ex-cop from the first game right?

I haven't played the DLC so Idk what the fk going on lol.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The Jap ex-cop from the first game right?

I haven't played the DLC so Idk what the fk going on lol.
in the DLC

spoilers :
She and Peter go after Hammerhead, Hammerhead kills her cop friends and she tries to get revenge by killing him, Peter stops her right when she's about to shoot him in the head and she gets mad at Peter. She takes "personal time" from the police department and leaves. And now she comes back in Spider-Man 2 as Wraith and wants to kill villains so that innocents, like her cop friends, don't die.

Reactions: historia

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Completed the game, going for the platinum.

This destroys the first Spider-Man game, it's not even a contest.

That said, I was pretty disappointed I got a shitty bug during the final mission that crashed the game. The game is not buggy bar a couple of funny glitches, but that one kinda cut the flow of the final part.

That said, 9.5/10, the game is just that good. Deducting .5 due to a few boring optional objectives and the bug at the end.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Completed the game, going for the platinum.

This destroys the first Spider-Man game, it's not even a contest.

That said, I was pretty disappointed I got a shitty bug during the final mission that crashed the game. The game is not buggy bar a couple of funny glitches, but that one kinda cut the flow of the final part.

That said, 9.5/10, the game is just that good. Deducting .5 due to a few boring optional objectives and the bug at the end.
I just finished Lords of the Fallen so I can give it 100% of my time.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Currently rocking the Amazing Spider Man 2 suit. For the most part Spider Man 2 is a good looking game not above Forbidden West though. Nevertheless, the attention to detail of the suits is one area where the graphic shines.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
My copy just arrived

4c9dcd4c953354ac71a7b01736bcb71f092384f532be2002fa6e95ee24060fc6.jpg
You ordered the Stupid Sexy Flanders Edition, I see.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Currently rocking the Amazing Spider Man 2 suit. For the most part Spider Man 2 is a good looking game not above Forbidden West though. Nevertheless, the attention to detail of the suits is one area where the graphic shines.

Agreed. It's actual proof that a game having "Ray Tracing" and whatnot does not make it more visually impressive. HFW still takes the cake for console games this generation.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I’m a couple hours in and … man … I have to say there is a LOT of “watching” this game. But I see a lot of people saying how much better it is than the last ones so keeping on it.

Did anyone else get this feeling?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I’m a couple hours in and … man … I have to say there is a LOT of “watching” this game. But I see a lot of people saying how much better it is than the last ones so keeping on it.

I didn't. Yes, there's extended sessions of "watching", but I never felt it to be too much or even to not be perfectly measured.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022

Yes it drives me crazy because the game has the best open world spidey gameplay ever basically, and also the most cutscenes and non-spiderman "gameplay" of any spider man game ever