Square Enix Will Be a Part of the Xbox Showcase, It’s Claimed

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
You don't want this. Or at least, you shouldn't want this. Square Enix makes fantastic games and have a phenomenal output. Someone owning them would potentially affect their output as they'd then have to cater to Sony's wants, which may not always align with Square's wants. Additionally, it'd give Sony the power to shut down Square as a company. You down want game developers to be owned by other larger companies
LMAO Square's existence is dependent upon Playstation, Well I hope you guys buy multiple copies of their games because I and my friends will treat them with the same lamepass day one $1 energy they deserve going forward

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Sounds like a shill for sure.

But that would mean Square would break Sony’s contract so there would be implications right?
Do you seriously think Sony has any sway when they are porting their own games and the porting window gets shorter and shorter (and even Day 1)?

After 2+ years of getting attacked constantly, Sony probably signed any agreement just to get Phil and the journalists off their backs.

At least FF16 will stop being awful and boring the minute it gets announced on Xbox 🙄

24 Jun 2022
Far fetched but the monkey from Ape Escape appears on Astrobots PS studio logo. Maybe a teaser for Asobis next game.

It's not coming back.

Also this is the equivalent of "What's on Good Guy Phil™'s shelf"; desperately looking for hints and signs of games fans want because the platform holder no longer gives a damn.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Was Rebirth announced for Xbox? I think it might get a couple more sales there.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Life is Strange looks amazing and will be a GOTY contender, that's honestly a better reveal than years old FF ports.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
I think Midori is probably an insider at Atlus/Sega but because they got popular for accurate leaks more people started dming them leaks and that's how they have all this information

Same thing happened with that other Era insider, Hero who has accurate Sega leaks then came out with a BUNCH of Square leaks but then got debunked when Rebirth came out. Can’t trust these insiders

Reactions: Luffy123