Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic trailers for Embracer’s remake pulled from YouTube

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
bro what? how is this jim's fault lol
Ah yes, one of the only second party/time exclusive deals under his watch has nothing to do with him. It's all the business partners fault. So many simps on this forum even after the man is shown the door.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Ah yes, one of the only second party/time exclusive deals under his watch has nothing to do with him. It's all the business partners fault. So many simps on this forum even after the man is shown the door.
Yeah jim's just supposed to go over there and show them how to code :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you haters are wildin out here

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Yeah jim's just supposed to go over there and show them how to code :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you haters are wildin out here
Lol sure keep licking his boots. He's already out of the door. Just another one of his cancelled games along with Deviation and TLOU Factions

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Damn, never played the original. A modern AAA remake sounded very enticing indeed

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Lol sure keep licking his boots. He's already out of the door. Just another one of his cancelled games along with Deviation and TLOU Factions
Kotor isn't 'his' game it's a remake of an old star wars game that isn't even being developed by a 1st party playstation studio they just have exclusivity like the original was exclusive to the OG Xbox & it's most likely timed this time 🤣

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Who actually thought this project was a good idea?
To remake Star Wars KOTOR was a good idea in the Disney side, it's one of the most popular Star Wars games. Signing it as a (temporal?) console exclusive was a good idea in the Sony side.

Apparently it was bad idea was to give it to these developers, experienced in Star Wars ports. There was a first team who apparently couldn't handle it with the proper quality and it's rumored that was moved to other team. Who -if they cancelled it- could also mean weren't also capables to handle it with the required quality.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Project always sounded iffy. Firstly being Embracer and Aspyr; scam gaming entity and a hackjob dev. There was never any hope.

And it was never planned to be a remake but a reboot/ soft “remake” in new Disney wars canon so even if you were a fan of the game you’d still get shafted.

It’s better this way.

With Embracer falling apart I do wonder what’s happening with Perfect Dark since it moved from Xbox’s sham studios to Eidos. Embracer would’ve been bought by MS already if it wasn’t for the Activision deal IMO.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Dunno if anyone else knows this but it’s only been transferred to Saber Interactive

The videos have been taken down cause Aspyr were removed from the project

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
This forum has gotten so bad with stupid takes like that.
Saying "This forum" implies everyone has this point of view when in fact they don't everyone has there own opinions
I like Jim for the business side of it but for the gaming side not so much as it has slowed down a lot and information so far and few between.

The vocal few might talk more then the majority ~
Remember just because someone is loud and outspoken does not make them speak for everyone.

Reactions: Yurinka

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
lol there’s only like two Jim Ryan haters on this entire forum, me included. So please spare me the victim mentality when most of you eat up whatever Sony gives you.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Saying "This forum" implies everyone has this point of view when in fact they don't everyone has there own opinions
I like Jim for the business side of it but for the gaming side not so much as it has slowed down a lot and information so far and few between.

The vocal few might talk more then the majority ~
Remember just because someone is loud and outspoken does not make them speak for everyone.
Those vocal few are annoying as hell and confidently wrong most of the time. It's obnoxious and makes it difficult to have productive conversation on here since everything is overshadowed by the constant whining from morons.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
lol there’s only like two Jim Ryan haters on this entire forum, me included.
Well maybe that's the problem, your hating and aren't interested in actual valid criticisms of jim ryan.

Blaming jim for a third party screwing up development is absurd.

I've seen people blame jim for shit when he wasn't even leading playstation, hilarious stuff really.

No thinking needed just blame jim.

The rate we are going jim will be blamed for the ps3 launch.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well maybe that's the problem, your hating and aren't interested in actual valid criticisms of jim ryan.

Blaming jim for a third party screwing up development is absurd.

I've seen people blame jim for shit when he wasn't even leading playstation, hilarious stuff really.

No thinking needed just blame jim.

The rate we are going jim will be blamed for the ps3 launch.
Precisely, next we'll be blaming jim for bitcoin collapsing

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I swear you guys have no idea what a CEO actually does

He is definitely not out there signing third party deals

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I swear you guys have no idea what a CEO actually does

He is definitely not out there signing third party deals
I could see something like GTA6 being something he'd be directly involved in but yeah