Starfield has gone GOLD | Steam Preload is on August 30

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
So funny how Xbots are losing it. That guy was joking and they have before Starfield released a mental crisis.
Love to see Nicoshill and Mid Wit Pete crying. xD

• haha
Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
So funny how Xbots are losing it. That guy was joking and they have before Starfield released a mental crisis.

TBF any time a big exclusive comes out on either platform, the user scores will be full of 10s and zeroes. I never played a game that I would rate a 0, played some 10s though.
They way I like to gauge a game is to watch multiple reviews ( Skill UP, ACG, EZ allies for example) and maybe a few outlets. Watching a bit of a playthrough is always good too. Metacritic will never seek to resolve the issue of randos giving ratings on their site ( WO anyone being able to know if these people even own or play the game) because the system, as is right now, gives them a lot of traffic.

Reactions: Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Quite honestly, creating fake accounts to bring a score down is pretty cringe.
Not cringe
Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Quite honestly, creating fake accounts to bring a score down is pretty cringe.
No one suggested otherwise. But that was not the point. They are all getting so worked up because they know better than anybody, how devastating this kind of behaviour can mean for a new game release. Xbox fanboys have been doing it for years to manipulate reviews for PlayStation and even Nintendo exclusive games. He all started it as joke but I would grant this fanboys to taste their own medicine. Maybe they will feel the consequences and stop doing this childish bs.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
TBF any time a big exclusive comes out on either platform, the user scores will be full of 10s and zeroes.
I know Sony exclusives always get downvoted and review-bombed but is that a thing PS fans do for Xbox exclusives? I've literally never heard of Forza, Hifi or Halo getting review-bombed by PS fans.

I'm sure there are a few accounts but I mean a mass movement and organized campaign to bring the score down like they do for every Sony exclusive.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I wouldn't be surprised the least if that playstation ambassador account is an Xbot twitter account.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I know Sony exclusives always get downvoted and review-bombed but is that a thing PS fans do for Xbox exclusives? I've literally never heard of Forza, Hifi or Halo getting review-bombed by PS fans.

I'm sure there are a few accounts but I mean a mass movement and organized campaign to bring the score down like they do for every Sony exclusive.
I don't think they care honestly.

PS fans lack organized online presence from my thought.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

That guy said he trusts stevivor reviews because Sony blacklisted them & they got blacklisted for constantly rating Sony's games lower than they deserved in other words review bombing these guys are hypocrites pay them no attention

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Cos it's like 1 dollar?

Game good buy on steam

Game shit don't buy,

Save 70 bucks instead of flushing it down the drain.

It's not rocket science.

GIF by Albert Einstein
Steam gives you a refund policy that normally use if I don't like a game. Granted it has some restrictions but it's pretty solid.

Reactions: Sircaw

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
What's the big deal? This happens to every game, metacritic user score is worthless. PS should bring in its own user review system

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Yea this could very well happen. I guess if the game is really good that the user score will be meaningful. Also, you could always pay attention to the PC user score to get more meaning out of the rating, I guess.