Starfield has gone GOLD | Steam Preload is on August 30

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
So funny how Xbots are losing it. That guy was joking and they have before Starfield released a mental crisis.
Love to see Nicoshill and Mid Wit Pete crying. xD

I know Sony exclusives always get downvoted and review-bombed but is that a thing PS fans do for Xbox exclusives? I've literally never heard of Forza, Hifi or Halo getting review-bombed by PS fans.

I'm sure there are a few accounts but I mean a mass movement and organized campaign to bring the score down like they do for every Sony exclusive.

Metacritic negative user scores for Halo Infinite. Everyone knows it flopped, but it is definitely not a 0/10, while most negative scores are 0s, with an occassional 2 or 3.
One other thing to note, people often give 0s on MC or bad scores on Steam when the devs wronged them, like putting aggressive MTX in a game for example, hoping it will force the devs to backtrack on some of their decisions ( or those of the managment).
TBF MS is known to pay many Youtubers and gaming media outlets for good press and their fanbase is mindless and rabbid. PS fans are much more reasonable, though the occasional shill can be found. I bet if Starfield would end up being the worst game in history, there would be a ton of outlets and Youtubers praising it to no end.
But, like some already said MC user scores are often useless, especially on 1st party exclusives like this.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Cos it's like 1 dollar?

Game good buy on steam

Game shit don't buy,

Save 70 bucks instead of flushing it down the drain.

It's not rocket science.

GIF by Albert Einstein

If you REALLY want to play this game, you should get the Premium Edition as you get 72 hour access bonus and extra pre order items,

I dont think the Game Pass edition come with those features.

I will wait for reviews to drop on it before spending any money on a potential new overhyped buggy mess.

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Metacritic negative user scores for Halo Infinite. Everyone knows it flopped, but it is definitely not a 0/10, while most negative scores are 0s, with an occassional 2 or 3.
One other thing to note, people often give 0s on MC or bad scores on Steam when the devs wronged them, like putting aggressive MTX in a game for example, hoping it will force the devs to backtrack on some of their decisions ( or those of the managment).
TBF MS is known to pay many Youtubers and gaming media outlets for good press and their fanbase is mindless and rabbid. PS fans are much more reasonable, though the occasional shill can be found. I bet if Starfield would end up being the worst game in history, there would be a ton of outlets and Youtubers praising it to no end.
But, like some already said MC user scores are often useless, especially on 1st party exclusives like this.
Halo Infinite was review bombed but not by PS fans. There were tons of missing modes and features. F2P online passes and mtx. I think that's what people were angry about.

PS fans are too lazy and they never organize for anything. This is good or bad depending on the situation 😅

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It would be so funny if Starfield scores a low result like Redfall did. Imagine the reactions in the internet. xD
I never thought that Craig could or would be replaced as a meme but that might just do it