Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arc

5 Sep 2023
?This is normal.Bethesda game studios has never released a bad game.
I think Fallout 76, although I won’t judge it without playing, is very much up for debate, lol.

It’s interesting to see generally kind of solid reviews for Starfield. It neither seems to be the failure some thought it would be, or the masterpiece to reverse the past year for Xbox, just taking both sets of review averages into account.

I would guess it’s just a solid, well-made game.

J.K.2023

1 Sep 2023
So the people who love Bethesda games so much that they paid $100 to play the game early are mostly positive (coping) about the game? Big shock
Early access concurrent player count touched 248,000+ and estimated owners are predicted to be around 1 million so i doubt it's just Bethesda fans..🤷‍♂️

J.K.2023

1 Sep 2023
I think Fallout 76, although I won’t judge it without playing, is very much up for debate, lol.

It’s interesting to see generally kind of solid reviews for Starfield. It neither seems to be the failure some thought it would be, or the masterpiece to reverse the past year for Xbox, just taking both sets of review averages into account.

I would guess it’s just a solid, well-made game.
Most people don't know this but Fallout 76 was created by a side team at Bethesda.This is their first games after Fallout 4.

This is just the start for Starfield. If we look at old Bethesda games then hundreds of millions will be playing this thing for next decade.

Arc

5 Sep 2023
The game isnt bad, it's just good, but it was supposed to be a system seller.
It’s going to be interesting to see what this does for Xbox. I really have no idea. I suppose it can’t hurt that there’s a legit exclusive to go grab for the first time since Horizon and early Infinite, which was well received.

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
It’s going to be interesting to see what this does for Xbox. I really have no idea. I suppose it can’t hurt that there’s a legit exclusive to go grab for the first time since Horizon and early Infinite, which was well received.

My bet is that the future expansions and updates will change the game

Reactions: Arc

Arc

5 Sep 2023
Most people don't know this but Fallout 76 was created by a side team at Bethesda.This is their first games after Fallout 4.

This is just the start for Starfield. If we look at old Bethesda games then hundreds of millions will be playing this thing for next decade.
Interesting. I didn’t know that.

I’m going to wait and see on the hundreds of millions, but they’re off to a good start.

• haha

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The game isnt bad, it's just good but very disappointing, but it was supposed to be a system seller a
This, i read through some Steam reviews and there are some saying they like the game, solid 7.5 score.

The word positive is based on an extremely wide birth.

Decent game but not a masterpiece, i think that is very fair.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023

“Hundreds of millions“ will not be playing this game. Lol

• they're_right_you_know