Starfield Shattered Space is coming this fall, 60 FPS Mode also coming. |UP| May Update Adds Various QoL Features

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Thank thr Xbots for beta testing this game so Ps5 chads can enjoy the finished product
Nah Starfield is boring time waste. I played it on Steam, after 5 hours I have un-installed it. It's literally Fallout in Space. I only hope for all PS players who laughed about Starfield, that they won't back down and buy it. You would just prove Xbox fanboys claim, that PS only player actually wanted to play it. But I can see this goal posting incels will buy it...

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I mean atleast Bethesda is trying to fix a few issues that were pointed out by the community.

The petition is just fucked and pointless.
Relax, its just a joke, nothing wrong with clowning billion/trillion dollar corporations that deserve it.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Relax, its just a joke, nothing wrong with clowning billion/trillion dollar corporations that deserve it.
Not mad at you at all bro, but Bethesda definitely rushed the release for some reason.

Same thing is happening now with HellBlade 2 being locked at 30 fps, for a "cinematic experience".

It honestly makes me want to appreciate the Playstation studios, who take their time to make sure it runs smoothly.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Not mad at you at all bro, but Bethesda definitely rushed the release for some reason.

Same thing is happening now with HellBlade 2 being locked at 30 fps, for a "cinematic experience".

It honestly makes me want to appreciate the Playstation studios, who take their time to make sure it runs smoothly.
Yeah it's a bad pattern

Redfall launched at 30fps -> 6 months to achieve 60fps
Starfield launched at 30fps -> 8 months to achieve 60fps
Hellblade 2 launching at 30fps -> ?? months to achieve 60fps

.....I wouldn't blame any Xbox console owner for not playing it day 1 and waiting for a 60fps patch.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
None of this matters. The game's shallow at the core. A vehicle just gets you across a boring landscape faster. But it's still a boring, empty space.

And yes, I did finish the game, including all faction quests.

Last edited: