Starfield

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And a game that isn't even out yet is already climbing to the top, the second highest paid-game already, not including the free-to-play stuff.

Impressive stuff to be outsold by free-to-play games.

I think we already crossed strawman with the "not my RPG" commentary :ROFLMAO:

Where was that said, please?

Lie and put words ? mate you're the one whose talking about already having the pre-load ready, what else are people supposed to decipher from that :ROFLMAO:

You don't need to decipher fuck all. You're the one assuming shit. I've pre-loaded plenty of games before and didn't play them day one.

You have a very weird ultra-defensive style of posting where if someone doesn't decipher the exact nature of your cryptic posts, you accuse them of lying and putting words in your mouth. Trust me, no one has any interest in doing that. (y)

Its not cryptic, you're just too focused on trolling, as per usual. Everybody seems to understand me just fine and can have a conversation, you're the one that has issues.

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Please keep the thread on topic.

@Sircaw has mod privileges here, he will be caretaker of the thread.

We want this to be a positive thread. Keep the MSFT and Xbox criticisms for other threads as much as possible.

<3

Reactions: Frozone and Sircaw

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Is this a new policy all game threads must be positive?

First I find out that we are free to spoil game on thread titles here and now it seem only positivity is allowed on game threads.

Dude common, you were "spoiled" a 2 year old game.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Is this a new policy all game threads must be positive?

First I find out that we are free to spoil game on thread titles here and now it seem only positivity is allowed on game threads.
This thread is for people that are interested in the game, stop trying to ruin other people's fun with your constant negativity.

We get that you hate the game, and want it to fail.

There will be a review thread up on the day of its release, you will be able to happily spam away your criticisms in that.

Save your hate for that.

Thanks.

Reactions: Frozone
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't like/hate Bethesda past games, I have nothing against Starfield, if it ends up being good great, it doesn't look good or interesting to me but I could be wrong.

This game getting preferential treatment compared to other games in this board is rather disturbing tho.
you have already made up your mind with your very first post in this thread.

Fallout 3 and Skyrim were trash, I expect this game to be of a similar quality. Poorly made, unremarkable story and terrible gameplay.

you have said your bit, please move on from this thread, thanks

Back on Topic now

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You expect the game to be great, I expect it to be just like Bethesda previous games, why must your opinion be imposed over other people?

You are the one who seemed to have made up your mind, I'm open to the game being great, you never know.
if you want to discuss aspects of the game, gameplay, graphics, fps, character creation, Perks, builds, videos, and the moon landing then please feel free to.

But i will not allow people to shit post in here just for the hell of it,

I have had a lot of people contact me on this site that are interested in playing the game but are afraid of starting conversations due to people dog-piling on them or said game.

Last reply to you now.

Back on Topic.

Thanks

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Bethesda have put up a Starfield Timeline article

The game takes place in 2330 A.D.

Will it still be set on Earth or will Global warming have killed the vast majority of us, allowing only the rich and famous to repopulate the stars?

@adamsapple, You are going to have to sell every one of those free Game Pass subs you own for a ticket. ;)

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So are they intelligent Aliens in it like Mass Effect?

Huge disappointment if its a negative.

OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Oh you need to play them.

The story, setting and characters are exceptional.
yep, I have heard nothing but good things about the first 2, a friend of mine said that the third one was a little bit of a letdown.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
yep, I have heard nothing but good things about the first 2, a friend of mine said that the third one was a little bit of a letdown.

Yes thats true.

Don’t want to spoil anything but most of the third game is fine though.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
he was complaining about elevators lol.

LOL I had no issue with them. Loading times were bad in MS3 if I remember correctly.

The big issue for me was the ending.

Anyway you need to play them seriously.

Back on topic.