Starfield

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Its crazy to think i still have not played Mass Effect, i do have the remastered trilogy in my back log
Schitts Creek What GIF by CBC

Get on it, nau!1!1

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw and Muddasar
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Im glad you are enjoying it. My son plays this game all fucking day every day lol he's addicted.
I know, i messaged you asking for help but he said it was him playing, he was like "The noobs out, i am his son"

I left it at that. 😍

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I know, i messaged you asking for help but he said it was him playing, he was like "The noobs out, i am his son"

I left it at that. 😍
Foh lol We've beat the game awhile ago we are now collecting all the armors and weapons and classes. I know you saw my engineer class with the mini turret!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Foh lol We've beat the game awhile ago we are not collecting all the armors and weapons and classes. I know you saw my engineer class wuth the mini turret!
I even picked up your turret, it was bloody awesome. I was following you around saying, drop the bloody thing again lol.

I need to unlock a lot of stuff still, but my friend and I are getting there.

Anyways, i better stop derailing the thread, hugs m8

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
i personally would not worry too much if the game ends up flopping on release, the true power of these type of games are in their modding community.

I am not sure how the xbox console works in terms of modding but i am confident in the PC modders will end up making hundreds if not thousands of mods in the future of the game.

In five years' time, i would think the game would have entire new modded DLC and conversions for it.
They're selling expansions for 'the biggest game ever created' they'll most likely charge for any decent mods that are made

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Its crazy to think i still have not played Mass Effect, i do have the remastered trilogy in my back log
Probably my favorite series of that era. I remember loving ME1.

I don't think it would have the same impact now though.

Reactions: Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
So are they intelligent Aliens in it like Mass Effect?

Huge disappointment if its a negative.
That is another one of my fears. I hope all 100 planets that support living systems isn't just Jurassic Park with humans. That would be a total bummer and huge points against it's score.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
I'm actually reasonably hyped up for this, the only reason I'm not buying it on launch is because of my backlog.

I think if all goes well, we might have a really good and unique experience here.

• Shake
Reactions: Frozone

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
im like a 6/10 hyped for it.

I can’t shake the feeling that it will be exactly like fallout 4 with no VATS system and grenades. The gameplay looks exactly the same. You got missions where you will go into enemy camps and clear them out, you got your base building stuff, different zones, the npc’s look like the same robotic characters.

The biggest difference so far is the mining aspect and ship fighting which looks like both will get old pretty fast. I hope if it lacks proper RPG systems critics point it out the same way they did for FFXVI

Reactions: Gamernyc78

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
ok,lets be honest here,i like bgs games,loved skyrim but that was a long time ago,fallout 4 was decent but not anything amazing,but if they are going to use the same formula in 2023 its gonna get into hot water,what kind of history the game willl get? will be good? how big are going to be the planets,because you can only navigate by foot,and that can be troublesome,too big will get boring,too small it will be artificial,people are hyping this on a way its pretty surreal ,they are making scenarios on their heads the same way people made scenarios with the wii,controls,the natal ( kinect) and star wars the phantom menace,its ciclical

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
ok,lets be honest here,i like bgs games,loved skyrim but that was a long time ago,fallout 4 was decent but not anything amazing,but if they are going to use the same formula in 2023 its gonna get into hot water,what kind of history the game willl get? will be good? how big are going to be the planets,because you can only navigate by foot,and that can be troublesome,too big will get boring,too small it will be artificial,people are hyping this on a way its pretty surreal ,they are making scenarios on their heads the same way people made scenarios with the wii,controls,the natal ( kinect) and star wars the phantom menace,its ciclical
People, mainly Xbox fans hyped up Crackdown 3 like it was no tomorrow and we all know how that turned out. This game will be mid to good, low 80s but nothing special and reviewers will not dock points for bugginess like they did with games like "Days Gone". Fallout 4 was mediocre asf to me.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
im like a 6/10 hyped for it.

I can’t shake the feeling that it will be exactly like fallout 4 with no VATS system and grenades. The gameplay looks exactly the same. You got missions where you will go into enemy camps and clear them out, you got your base building stuff, different zones, the npc’s look like the same robotic characters.

The biggest difference so far is the mining aspect and ship fighting which looks like both will get old pretty fast. I hope if it lacks proper RPG systems critics point it out the same way they did for FFXVI

Damn, i wasn’t that far off

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
That is another one of my fears. I hope all 100 planets that support living systems isn't just Jurassic Park with humans. That would be a total bummer and huge points against it's score.
I don’t know why you have high expectations for this game. It’s just going to be more boring, janky, bug-ridden, pedestrian shit from Bethesda.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It's the best graphics of a Bethesda RPG but that not saying much because Skyrim looked like a 360 game & performed like dogshit & fallout 4 was just shit I don't give a fuck about building

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Honestly I think most relistically expectation would be a solar system, 5 planets semi explorable with cities, colonies and proper landing. A giant ass Space Station and you can also land on nartual satalittes if you can to collect resources.

Bethesda can even make the their main planets look great, pathetic.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly