State of Play, focused on indie and third-party titles from around the world

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
  • Focus on updates to previously announced games coming to PlayStation consoles
  • From indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from our third-party partners
  • From around the world (I assume this means no Japan/TGS focused)
What I expect:
-elden ring dlc
-ff7 rebirth
-Monster hunter 6

What ill get:
-New DBZ game
-Silly looking indies
-Shovelware psvr2 slop

Screen shot this.
Remember, mostly already announced stuff.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
From indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from our third-party partners, our latest show has something for everyone
facepalm-disappointed.gif

OP
OP
Umar

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
What I expect:
-elden ring dlc
-ff7 rebirth
-Monster hunter 6

What ill get:
-New DBZ game
-Silly looking indies
-Shovelware psvr2 slop

Screen shot this.
This is what they said on the blog post ""Tomorrow’s broadcast will focus on updates to previously announced games coming to PlayStation consoles. From indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from our third-party partners, our latest show has something for everyone!". I would be suprised if any new third party games are announced there

Reactions: Dabaus

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Just give me a release date for Stellar Blade Sony, and we can call it even.

Reactions: Box

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
This might the first state of play where they didnt announce how long it was. Usually they will say like 20 minutes or something. Probably an oversight.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
They have many games with a 2023 or early 2024 date that need a release date trailer like Stellar Blade, Helldivers 2, Little Devil Inside.

There's also some big 3rd party blockbusters that may have a marketing deal with Sony like Avatar, The Crew Motorfest, Lords of the Fallen, AC Mirage, MK1, Alan Wake 2 etc.

And well, it's also time for a Spider-Man 2 launch trailer.

I assume we'll see good news but no surprises or announcements, and mostly no first party.

Last edited:
Reactions: Box

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I'll give a new FF7 Rebirth trailer a reasonable chance of showing up, but other than that I expect a mid to average State of Play.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is cool, a Sony State of Play AND a Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

And people are complaining!

Just expect nothing so if you see something you like, you'll be happy. It works for me.

• fire
Reactions: Entropi