Statista Survey | PS+ leads in the USA (41%), followed by Luna (39%), and Gamepass (37%).

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
You really should google basic statistics @The Legendary Warrior

It's generally accepted that you don't EXCEED 1,000 sample size for a study, because you get huge diminishing returns on the accuracy.. like if you polled 2000 people you won't get twice as accurate of a result.. it'd be like 1% more accurate for double the amount of people having to answer.

The real problem is that this web site seems to be possible making up a study/poll that never happened lol

18 Jul 2022
You really should google basic statistics @The Legendary Warrior

It's generally accepted that you don't EXCEED 1,000 sample size for a study, because you get huge diminishing returns on the accuracy.. like if you polled 2000 people you won't get twice as accurate of a result.. it'd be like 1% more accurate for double the amount of people having to answer.

The real problem is that this web site seems to be possible making up a study/poll that never happened lol
This is all fake news then. Fake polls with fake results typical.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Just like adamsapple said, how if they poll this forum, the results would be 99:1.
The 1 percent being made up of Me, adamsapple, Bernd Lauert & a couple of other people..
Shows how terrible polling of only 1000 people is.
The problem is not the amount of people, a 1000 sample size is plenty... if the sample is made to be representative (the tools exist in professional survey software to source specific demographics in order to get a relevant sample, or a sample that allows you yo paint a specific image).

1000 is plenty.

Now, it's very possible that the sample is garbage, but this has nothing to do with sample size, 40 000 people could be picked the wrong way as well (willfully or not).

18 Jul 2022
The problem is not the amount of people, a 1000 sample size is plenty... if the sample is made to be representative (the tools exist in professional survey software to source specific demographics in order to get a relevant sample, or a sample that allows you yo paint a specific image).

1000 is plenty.

Now, it's very possible that the sample is garbage, but this has nothing to do with sample size, 40 000 people could be picked the wrong way as well (willfully or not).
This is pointless argument, it's already proven that this fake survey is FUD.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Just like adamsapple said, how if they poll this forum, the results would be 99:1.
The 1 percent being made up of Me, adamsapple, Bernd Lauert & a couple of other people..
Shows how terrible polling of only 1000 people is.
1000 people are fine for a sample size, you just have to ensure they are active people on the networks. I mean, you just have to ensure they don't just start a game by mistake, never play it and a certain company marks it as "said user having played that game".

18 Jul 2022
1000 people are fine for a sample size, you just have to ensure they are active people on the networks. I mean, you just have to ensure they don't just start a game by mistake, never play it and a certain company marks it as "said user having played that game".
Shhhh, leave the debate for people with IQ over 100 please.

18 Jul 2022
Yeah, like you. surely you are winning this debate. You have not refuted the relevance of the data, let's hear the argument why this data is irrelevant from a high IQ guy like yourself.
I already did and is not wasting anymore of my time in this thread, i have other people to set straight with facts and logic.

OP
OP
Heisenberg007

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean I didn't hire a PI to find the study or anything.. but they don't link to it, and I am pretty good at Google and found nothing... everything just links back to this one article citing "Statista"
This is pointless argument, it's already proven that this fake survey is FUD.

I think this is the report the article referred to. https://www.statista.com/study/9541...now-ps-now-in-the-united-states-brand-report/

Really stupid of the writer to not link to the source though.

Edit: So that's the UK link. But there's also a link for Australia. https://www.statista.com/study/1034...station-now-ps-now-in-australia-brand-report/

The current US URL https://www.statista.com/study/1034...ion-now-ps-now-in-united-states-brand-report/ currently redirects to the Australian page, so there is a CMS issue. But we know that these reports are coming from Statista at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.