Statista Survey | PS+ leads in the USA (41%), followed by Luna (39%), and Gamepass (37%).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Of course you can discredit it. It’s worthless.

1,000 users…. Pfft what a joke.

Where’s the sample from? NYU students?

Sorry, we need real data here. Not fake data.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Xbox clearly winning, considering that Playstation has a roughly 30% higher install base, but only 10% more subscribers.

The best deal in gaming.
Xbox has had 4 generations in a row where paying for Xbox live for online multi-player was a requirement, it will be 20 years this November (2002-2022). Only PS4 and PS5 has made PS Plus a requirement to play online games so 9 years this November (2013-2022). Shows how fast Sony was able to build their service

Hobbygaming

27 Jun 2022
Gamepass is even 3rd place in services, at least they're consistent

Pretty Girls Lol GIF by Dot Cromwell

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
That data make no sense, 1000 people how is that accurate.
If it's a random assortment of people, 1000 is plenty high enough to pass the bar for statistical analysis. But you have to look at methodology to really know how good the dataset is.

But I'm having trouble actually finding any link to the actual "Statista" report on this... everyone talking about this is linking to this weird "free press" website, and the image in the article doesn't link back to any real survey/statistical anlaysis.

It's just completely unsourced.... and kind of nonsensical really. PS+ should definitely be on top and all that.. but the Stadia number for instance seems... realllly odd lol And Gamepass shouldn't be anywhere near as close to "PS+" as a whole because we know PS+ is right around 50 million users.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
If they run a survey on this forum, the result will be 99:1 😂

Without any info on the demographic for the survey this is kinda pointless TBH.
They also didn't link to the survey..

And I can't find anything on Statista that has anything like this data..

But 1000 people IS fine in general for statistical data.. it's just the methodology matters.

18 Jul 2022
If they run a survey on this forum, the result will be 99:1 😂

Without any info on the demographic for the survey this is kinda pointless TBH.
Yup, I mean polling only 1000 people is to small. If they poll another 1000 different people i bet you the results would be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.