Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Looks like it. But they should have kept it on the store. The cat's out of the bag and we have full videos of the demo already.
Yeah, i agree. It is crazy how some are out of touch. It could been huge marketing move. It is already starting making waves and with demo online, it could have blown even more. Now excitement is going to be more mute.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, i agree. It is crazy how some are out of touch. It could been huge marketing move. It is already starting making waves and with demo online, it could have blown even more. Now excitement is going to be more mute.
Most ppl didn't get their hands on it. Excitement wise it's best to drop the demo in April, just my opinion which I'm guessing they really planned on. This might work for the best as word of mouth is spreading how good it was and boom April everyone will be able to try it before it hits.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Most ppl didn't get their hands on it. Excitement wise it's best to drop the demo in April, just my opinion which I'm guessing they really planned on. This might work for the best as word of mouth is spreading how good it was and boom April everyone will be able to try it before it hits.
It would make sense to do ads earlier, to reach wider audience.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Check earlier posts by me, yes it is and feels smooth but weighty.
Hope it doesn't those ghostings issues like Rebirth. Idk why but it happened on my monitor and TV, both perf and visual mode with VRR on. So bizzare.

It is really noticable too. For a game that has ghosts fate bullshit it also have a lot of other ghosts.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hope it doesn't those ghostings issues like Rebirth. Idk why but it happened on my monitor and TV, both perf and visual mode with VRR on. So bizzare.

It is really noticable too. For a game that has ghosts fate bullshit it also have a lot of other ghosts.
Hopefully you don't experience that.

Reactions: historia

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Hopefully you don't experience that.
Eh 60fps over 30fps anyday...

Anyway Rebirth cutscenes are amazing CGI. Specially those two "cubic erection" and "barbacue" cutscenes, if you know what I am talking about.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
WxSyoyi.jpeg

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

''The demo takes place from the very beginning of the game when Eve, a member of the 7th Airborne Squad is sent to Earth on a mission to reclaim the planet from the Naytiba, up to the first boss fight. This first stage will include the tutorial phase to help you familiarize yourself with basic combat features as you explore post-war Eidos 7, a human city now infested by the Naytiba, giving you an early grasp of gameplay mechanics that will serve you throughout the game’s story.''

More at below..

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Umar