Stellar Blade demo out now!John linneman DF says it plays "smooth like BUTTa" |UP| Demo hit 690k daily active players as per Ampere & additional info.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Hfytclq.png
This is literally nazi germany and russia
All opposition is banned.

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Damn they really dislike people that don't follow their ideology
Most of the members and the admins on that site are from the alphabet mafia, the second biggest crowd is simps which makes it a combo you can't win against. Attractive women know being pretty is advantageous in real life its the ugly ones and the alphabet mafia that have problem because people tend to just ignore whatever they say

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
@Swift_Star didn't you say people can freely talk about the game in Resetera?
Oh they can talk about it for sure but have to have a disclaimer in their message about some nitpick they might have, you can't be 100% positive about it. For every person that says he/she found the combat good, they are brigaded with how their opinion is wrong and how there is a delay in animations and it is nothing like games like DS and elden ring, as if every game has to copy the combat of dark souls to a T. Personally the combat takes 5-10 mins getting used to and by the time I hit the end of demo, I could parry every attack of the boss

A salt mine has nothing on the salt flowing through that thread. They expected a really shitty game so they can dump on it but it turned out good and they are scrambling for excuses. Hell they can't even complain about frame rate and performance, Just a sad bunch of individuals.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
AgendaEra: Where they care and talk about everything else but the game itself and if it's any good. SMH.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023
This game has truly broken so many at Reset. I truly wonder how these basement dwelled individuals survive IRL. I feel bad for them.

However, I wish nothing but great success for Stellar Blade!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This game has truly broken so many at Reset. I truly wonder how these basement dwelled individuals survive IRL. I feel bad for them.

However, I wish nothing but great success for Stellar Blade!
Probably very weird ppl tht don't venture out in society only rarely.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
what are even the arguments against Eve's design or Stellar Blade being problematic? I'm literally scratching my 🥚🥚 in confusion.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
People on both sides are ruining my excitement for this game.

Now its like you’re making some huge political statement just by wanting to play a fucking hack n slash game
Don't worry wait for Fable to come out. These same freaks will fawn over the ugly main character and argue it's a progressive victory for gaming.

He's so bitter

This is rich coming from the guy who hates the new GoW because it's not the same tonally as the politically incorrect GoW games he made.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly