STELLAR BLADE DEV POSTS CRYPTIC PICTURE TEASING News "Get Ready For Next Week" |UP| Boss challenge mode launches May 24.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
"Being considered" they must be ironing out the last details. I expect no more than a 1 year delay for these games. Even 6 months. Once the console version is patched up and all Dlc is released, add a few months and that's the PC port release date.

All these Chinese/Korean/indian Sony 2nd party games will follow a similar schedule. This is entirely different than their 1st party stuff.
I bet Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth ends up being more than a year, same as FF16.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I bet Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth ends up being more than a year, same as FF16.

We know the exclusivity period for XVI and Rebirth, it's on the trailer(s) with a *
Square Enix is just not currently set up to deliver a PC port in a timely manner for some of their projects.

so every Sony exclusive is exceeding expectations but Squares?
very interesting

Everyone has their own target that they set.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sales of Stellar Blade are "exceeding expectations"

In case you want to add them to the OP, here's the original source with the receipts of what they really said:

image.png

image.png

In other page of the document they mention that Project Witches is a "subculture game" like Nikke for mobile and PC.

https://dart.fss.or.kr/dsaf001/main.do?rcpNo=20240520000263

Some extra info I found in the document:
image.png

so every Sony exclusive is exceeding expectations but Squares?

very interesting
Stellar Blade is a second (so first) party game, meaning it's published by Sony.

Square games are third party, meaning published by Square.

This implies different things like overviewing the project development by different people (Sony XDEV producers in case of 1st party) in a different way, having different support teams helping (Sony funding & overviewing them in case of 1st party), and a different marketing.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
It's not a spoiler we know the airborne squad are robots right from the begining lol

Airborne Squad members 100% call themselves human during most of the game.

And they're all biological despite cybernetic enhancements. The line that separates human from robot is purposely blurred in this game's story, which makes it more interesting.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
24 Jun 2022

"Transmedia"

PC version?

Playstation is doomed...right? It's obvious. Everyone is going to ditch the platform and buy 5070's and 5080's instead.

/s

More disingenuous shitposting from the relics of Gabe's recesses. Yes, those 4090s and TIs are owning 50% usage in the Steam charts alongside those i9s, and totally are the only GPUs PC gamers play on.

/s