Stellar Blade devs on why the protagonist is sexy: "That's what players want most of the time"

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
project-eve-stellar-blade.jpg

The director of upcoming action RPG Stellar Blade says that one of the game's most distinctive marketing beats exists because of the "special attention" put into the reverse side of the lead character's model.

Speaking to GamesRadar+, game director Hyung-Tae Kim (via translator) discussed the character design of protagonist Eve. That design, built around the body scan of Korean model Shin Jae-eun, has been a focus of Stellar Blade's early trailers, and while we now know much more about Eve, Kim suggests that that's deliberate.

"When it comes to the design, we put special attention on the back of the character because the player is always facing the back of the character when they're playing," he said. "That's what they see the most of, so we thought this was pretty important.

Oh, we can tell they put extra care and attention. Thanks for that devs :)

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is there something I am missing here?

The woman's body is based on this this chick; if I am not mistaken, she is 31 years old.

Too porcelain.
Too younger.
Too school.
Too doll.

I need still to investigate more.

Edit -I'm almost finishing my investigation but right now I can say this banana looks too suspicious :unsure:

Not safe for work