Stellar Blade footage, PSN Most Wanted 🔥 Also protagonist Eve body figure was actually based on a 3D scan of the Korean model Shin Jae-eun! 👀

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The most entertaining part about this game is going to be all the western "reviewers" trying to paint it as a bad game because muh patriarchy attractive female for male gaze muh misogyny and then it sells like hot cakes and they cry about it on social media.
And the hipocrisy of it all... The millions of women in the states and around certain parts of the world walking around half naked, getting their asses done to be huge, camel toes all over and looking for attention. Mofos act like tht doesn't exist or isn't actually the norm in many places. The hypocrisy is real.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

In Stellar Blade our protagonist Eve body figure was actually based on a 3D scan of the Korean model Shin Jae-eun!​

In And Out Sand GIF

ghostwriter74

27 Jun 2023
If the character's figure is a scan of a model, can they even be accused of sexism? Or wouldn't the accusation be sexism towards the model, who (probably) does sports several hours a week in order to have a body like that. She shows it, which a short research reveals, in much tighter and more erotic outfits than in the game. Could be a fun discussion. I just hope the developers give the player various unlockable outfits. I would pay 10 for a 2B outfit.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
And the hipocrisy of it all... The millions of women in the states and around certain parts of the world walking around half naked, getting their asses done to be huge, camel toes all over and looking for attention. Mofos act like tht doesn't exist or isn't actually the norm in many places. The hypocrisy is real.
Resetera users don't go outside

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Snes nes

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
We’ll see how much substance this game has outside of combat.

Sony is investing in these lesser known studios, most the time it has worked out great, I enjoyed Sifu, Stray And Kena this gen etc but whats the point if they make a good partnership and then let it go like Ninja Theory, Supermassive, Quantic dream, That game company, FromSoft etc
They let those partnerships go under Yoshida. Hulst has been much more aggressive with acquisitions.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
The most entertaining part about this game is going to be all the western "reviewers" trying to paint it as a bad game because muh patriarchy attractive female for male gaze muh misogyny and then it sells like hot cakes and they cry about it on social media.
What are they going to say about GTA VI then? Because that trailer had all kinds of attractive women and bbl‘s. Lol

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I hope we can get more heterosexual white male representation. It’s racist We don’t get heterosexual white male representation these days.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Maybe it's because I’m old, but I find a guy complaining about the main character’s “overly sexual” body type to be extremely funny and dishonest.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Maybe it's because I’m old, but I find a guy complaining about the main character’s “overly sexual” body type to be extremely funny and dishonest.

Bugaga crying because other people want to play asian game with nice curves ?!
Did everyone forgot sex sells ?! I want to day1 but that game if it's as good as the trailers. Looks fuckina amazing.
Even if the model looks nothing like the game character lol