Stellar Blade footage, PSN Most Wanted 🔥 Also protagonist Eve body figure was actually based on a 3D scan of the Korean model Shin Jae-eun! 👀

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Maybe it's because I’m old, but I find a guy complaining about the main character’s “overly sexual” body type to be extremely funny and dishonest.

Virtue signaling at its finest 😂 even if he is gay, this is still just a pathetic attempt at winning brownie points on resetera

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
He’s gay?
Idk, don't think he's ever gone public with it. Afaik the allegations are mostly due to some modeling pics he posted which were suggestive which set off the gaydar of some people. Wouldn't be surprised but it really doesn't matter, the dude is a jackass/hypocrite either way.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
He’s gay?
Idk, don't think he's ever gone public with it. Afaik the allegations are mostly due to some modeling pics he posted which were suggestive which set off the gaydar of some people. Wouldn't be surprised but it really doesn't matter, the dude is a jackass/hypocrite either way.
Of course he's gay, not everyone needs to publicly state it for it to be obvious. Take 1 look at his IG and that's confirmation enough 😂 Not dissing him for being gay of course and I hope it doesn't come off that way.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Of course he's gay, not everyone needs to publicly state it for it to be obvious. Take 1 look at his IG and that's confirmation enough 😂 Not dissing him for being gay of course and I hope it doesn't come off that way.
I mean he does give off the vibe but i don't rush to judge ppl, some dudes are weird like that. Look at japan lol

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I mean these guys dictating fictional characters dress like. Is that, uh, hypocritical?
The top female streamer is an ai bot made by a dude. World is becoming unrecognizable lol
Curiosity, what?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Beautiful or ugly I just want devs to bring their vision to fruition without politics involved in their decision. It can be a game about a female or male shunned by society for example due to their looks who goes on a rampage and I'd still play the shit out of it. It can be a regular game without sexualization and if it's gd I'll finish it or it can be a game with a thick, beautiful woman and if the combat is bad I'll hate it.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022

Why is he wearing a skirt
angry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: Would_you_kindly