Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Haha. I'm an American. Live in NY. But notice I said "wimpy" Americans. lmao

Joking aside, Stellar Blade looks great and there's a shit ton more to it than I was expecting. I was thinking more like Bayonetta/Devil May Cry which would make sense due to Eve being the result of a one night stand between Dante and Bayonetta. lmao. Looks like a futuristic version of Nier Automata which im all for!!

I agree and Sony should buy several development studios in my opinion.
LOL yeah I remembered you mentioned being from here lol. Just saying you know thts a vocal minority taking over, it's sad but true.

And yeah man alot of shit looked gd. I was happy with this SOP

Reactions: peter42O

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
LOL yeah I remembered you mentioned being from here lol. Just saying you know thts a vocal minority taking over, it's sad but true.

The people who complain don't even buy video games, years ago there used to be a lot of outrage on kotaku and neogaf every time there was a sexy female character.

Devs shouldn't cater to those who don't even buy their games.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
YES!!! Got a release date and earlier than I was expecting. February through May is all booked for me. Shift Up should add sexy photos of the model who plays Eve that unlock after you complete each chapter or whatever. Hehehe. And was Eve in a bikini at one point? Or were my eyes deceiving me? lol

Joking aside, very happy that they haven't censored this game for wimpy Americans!!! lmao
It wasn’t a bikini. It was a nude color body suit with bunny ears hoodie lol

Reactions: Gamernyc78

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024

No complaints with the State of Play. It accomplished what it needed to do and we're getting a dedicated Rebirth SOP on Tuesday.

It wasn’t a bikini. It was a nude color body suit with bunny ears hoodie lol

Oh damn. I was way off!!! lol

Will have to re-watch that entire trailer as punishment. lol

Reactions: Doncortez77

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
day 1. looked great. i had many questions, some were answered.

53501063866_65d68a2455_k.jpg

how this looking low budget PC game?
Dude thinks that now that he has a pc every console game gotta have pathtracing to compete (lol) games looking great

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Dude thinks that now that he has a pc every console game gotta have pathtracing to compete (lol) games looking great
It looks good. Some rough edges bit we know how Sony ganes usually come out first party or not they tend to look better in the end.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The resetera thread on this game is hilarious

They are calling the developers "misogynistic" because the main character is attractive.

Idk what weird mental gymnastics they employed to come to that conclusion
Man &$#_ them.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The resetera thread on this game is hilarious

They are calling the developers "misogynistic" because the main character is attractive.

Idk what weird mental gymnastics they employed to come to that conclusion
And I bet they were all over poking fun of Aloy's face with the fat face meme way back during Forbidden West reveal. Ironic. Lol.

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I heard he is Brazillian.

Imagine paying 200% import taxes for those already expensive GPUs, on top of NVIDIA tax. An NVIDIA RTX 3060 alone would cost nearly $1000. Why just buy an PS5 instead since it costs a bit lower.

Hey but at least you can mod. Right?

• Surprised
Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Box