Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
GFOJiQ4bcAAPTY6

harrison-ford-who-gives-a-shit.gif
So they don't want to play as strong capable female warrior?
Aren't they about diversity and inclusion?
Fun Laugh GIF

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Honestly didn't care much for this before but that showing was great
Probably gonna be in the 70s MC though

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Rough in many places. Game borrowed a lot clearly from Nier Automata. Can see now why they went with the female waifu.

Regardless, Automata was rough too generally speaking (graphics but also animations/NPCs) etc.

Will give it a go but as others have mentioned, I won't be surprised if it gets hammered by critic reviews. It's exclusive after all and a low hanging fruit.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
This looks fantastic. Some textures are meh, but overall it's great.
yeah, i know. like bottom left corner.. but something has to give and whole picture is more important than smallest detail, especially when you are not massive developer.
it is their first game on console.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
yeah, i know. like bottom left corner.. but something has to give and whole picture is more important than smallest detail, especially when you are not massive developer.
it is their first game on console.

Hyung-tae Kim actually worked on and did the designs for Magna Carta back on the ps2. His got history with Sony

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Era is already crying over the girl’s design, they probably never watched k-dramas since the girls are more is less like that in the shows and they forget the gays like sexualized women in games, they usually appeal more to them than to straight guys.
Cope, resetera

• haha
Reactions: ultimateFF
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Era is already crying over the girl’s design, they probably never watched k-dramas since the girls are more is less like that in the shows and they forget the gays like sexualized women in games, they usually appeal more to them than to straight guys.
Cope, resetera
They must never walk in big cities, go to the beach or open their eyes.

Reactions: Luffy123

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Reddit and ResetEra must be having a meltdown right now, they are demanding she put on a Burqa for the sake of modesty!
Think about the children!!!!!!
All while glorifying women empowerment via Cardi B. Twerking and saying you drug and sleep with men to steal there drugs and money is not sexualisation at all though………

Reactions: PS_ROCKS and Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Cope, resetera

I dont think those guys have ever gone outside and spoken to a REAL woman. I'm sure if they tried they would have the police called on them.