Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1706747889052.png
4/12

Shuhei Yoshida visited Shift Up studio, photo with the director Kim Hyung Tae and his wife​

Stellar Blade - The Journey (Behind The Scenes) | PS5 Games​

4/9

Has gone Gold!

4/2

Stellar Blade - Exclusive Gameplay​

Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch​

Update 3/27/24

Two difficulty settings: Normal and Story Mode

-Equally provides offensive and defensive skills, feels 'balanced and deep'

-Mostly linear but also full of wider, more open areas to explore

-Not just pure hack n' slash, emphasis on defense, dodge, parry, reading enemy attacks

-Large variety of bosses that can feel challenging

-Parrying multiple attacks allows Eve to carry out 'Retribution', a special attack

-Multiple dodge skills: 'Blink' and 'Riposte' to dodge specific types of attacks

-Beta Skills: Unique skills that accumulate that can cancel an enemy's attack if timed right

-Ranged weapons include a special gun Eve acquires

-Camps: Act sort of like bonfires in Souls games, can unlock shortcuts throughout levels but also areas for Eve to rest with different character cutscenes, flashbacks, etc

-There are simple puzzles and platforming, swimming underwater, finding chests, etc

Stellar Blade Previews Say It's More Sekiro Than Bayonetta​

Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?​

GameInformer: Stellar Blade | New Gameplay Today​

Update 3/6/24

Stellar Blade Will Feature the Blade as the Only Weapon; Seemingly Aside from the Gun​

Update 3/1/24

The game's PSN page has recently been updated and a new video has been added showing more of its gameplay. As you can see below, the trailer shows some of the moves and combos available in the game.

Basic Attack

- Combine Quick and Strong Attacks for combos. Beta Attack

- Charged by attacking enemies. Ranged Attack

- Target exposed weak spots for heavy damage. Burst Attack

- Charged with Perfect Dodge, Blink, or Repulse

Update 2/19/24 to have three modes...

• A performance mode that we have already mentioned that offers 60 FPS so that you can experience a very pleasant gameplay
  • There is also a resolution mode where you can enjoy the game in 4K
  • And there is a Balanced mode in which we find a balance between the two previous modes

Pre-order Trailer...

Stellar Blade Will Feature 22 Languages and 9 Voiceover Dubs — Japanese Dub Exclusive to Japan​

Update 2/23/24

Stellar Blade: NieR Replicant/Automata composer Keiichi Okabe is involved​

Attachments

• 1706738749111.png
    1706738749111.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Crossing fingers for the combat to feel impactful and weighty. As this has been rarely a thing among Korean/Chinese games.
A good story wouldn't hurt either. Although I am not sure if this is a stylish character action game or something like new God of war.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023

giphy.gif

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Looks like a low budget PC game made with repurposed assets by some lonely horny Korean. Mid at best, Gamepass tier, yellow score, fodder.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
YES!!! Got a release date and earlier than I was expecting. February through May is all booked for me. Shift Up should add sexy photos of the model who plays Eve that unlock after you complete each chapter or whatever. Hehehe. And was Eve in a bikini at one point? Or were my eyes deceiving me? lol

Joking aside, very happy that they haven't censored this game for wimpy Americans!!! lmao

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
YES!!! Got a release date and earlier than I was expecting. February through May is all booked for me. Shift Up should add sexy photos of the model who plays Eve that unlock after you complete each chapter or whatever. Hehehe. And was Eve in a bikini at one point? Or were my eyes deceiving me? lol

Joking aside, very happy that they haven't censored this game for wimpy Americans!!! lmao
Hey no American talk lol most Americans aren't censored thts just bs politics in the last 5 years! And most of us don't agree.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

I wish Sony would buy Shift Up

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Hey no American talk lol most Americans aren't censored thts just bs politics in the last 5 years! And most of us don't agree.

Haha. I'm an American. Live in NY. But notice I said "wimpy" Americans. lmao

Joking aside, Stellar Blade looks great and there's a shit ton more to it than I was expecting. I was thinking more like Bayonetta/Devil May Cry which would make sense due to Eve being the result of a one night stand between Dante and Bayonetta. lmao. Looks like a futuristic version of Nier Automata which im all for!!

I wish Sony would buy Shift Up

I agree and Sony should buy several development studios in my opinion.