Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The game's PSN page has recently been updated and a new video has been added showing more of its gameplay. As you can see below, the trailer shows some of the moves and combos available in the game.

Basic Attack

- Combine Quick and Strong Attacks for combos. Beta Attack

- Charged by attacking enemies. Ranged Attack

- Target exposed weak spots for heavy damage. Burst Attack

- Charged with Perfect Dodge, Blink, or Repulse

Reactions: anonpuffs
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Stellar Blade Development Team Planning to Add More Costumes After Release​

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Stellar Blade Will Feature the Blade as the Only Weapon; Seemingly Aside from the Gun​

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Do It Reaction GIF

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Stellar Blade has over 100 music tracks, of which most have a chorus or human voice in them. 40% of the songs were composed by Keiichi Okabe, the composer of NieR

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
Stellar Blade has over 100 music tracks, of which most have a chorus or human voice in them. 40% of the songs were composed by Keiichi Okabe, the composer of NieR

+ Shift ups previous titles also are known to have good music.

Worth noting: Stellar Blade was a much "smaller" game before Shuhei Yoshida (Sony) played the game and talked with SIE to provide Funding and help with development + marketing.

UPDATE; the composer wasn't the same as Nier but the studio which produced Niers music and 40% of SBs music is the same.

So same studio but with a different composer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Worth noting: Stellar Blade was a much "smaller" game before Shuhei Yoshida (Sony) played the game and talked with SIE to provide Funding and help with development + marketing.

Preview thread was already updated with this info but thnks. I look forward to the good music.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024

Preview thread was already updated with this info but thnks. I look forward to the good music.
I see, could you update the thread;

the composer wasn't the same as Nier but the studio which produced Niers music and 40% of SBs music is the same.

So same studio but with a different composer.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I just need to feel this game. Everything looks INCREDIBLE but I just wanna get a feel for combat. If the demo feels good I'm pre-ordering immediately.

Also this headline : https://www.pushsquare.com/features...5-exclusive-enthusiasts-have-been-praying-for lol......but it is kinda true, I welcome exclusives like this and Returnal wholeheartedly.
Trust me the combat feels good, luckily you'll get to see for yourself soon. Im picky with combat and it felt good.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Trust me the combat feels good, luckily you'll get to see for yourself soon. Im picky with combat and it felt good.

Oh you played it? Okay okay, feeling that hype trickle in now lol Very much looking forward to playing it on Friday then. This shizz is in my basket waiting to be checked out.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

hubertuss03

8 Jan 2023

Stellar Blade | New Details & Gameplay

-Two difficulty settings: Normal and Story Mode
-Equally provides offensive and defensive skills, feels 'balanced and deep'
-Mostly linear but also full of wider, more open areas to explore
-Not just pure hack n' slash, emphasis on defense, dodge, parry, reading enemy attacks
-Large variety of bosses that can feel challenging
-Parrying multiple attacks allows Eve to carry out 'Retribution', a special attack
-Multiple dodge skills: 'Blink' and 'Riposte' to dodge specific types of attacks
-Beta Skills: Unique skills that accumulate that can cancel an enemy's attack if timed right
-Ranged weapons include a special gun Eve acquires
-Camps: Act sort of like bonfires in Souls games, can unlock shortcuts throughout levels but also areas for Eve to rest with different character cutscenes, flashbacks, etc
-There are simple puzzles and platforming, swimming underwater, finding chests, etc