Stellar Blade Preview |OT| Releases April 26th. Stellar Blade is 20-40 hrs, hard mode, no DLC, no MTX at launch |UP| Shu visits studio.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
you aren't playing NG+ on launch.

it is very chunky actually. 20h-25h on easy is huge game for linear experience.

i am pretty sure, there is going to be difficulty spike down the road. so people will have to learn how to use parry, dodge etc..
I very rarely do a new game + straight after finishing a game , I like to revisit it after a while (only problem with that is you can forget the controls lol)

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Paul Tassi was attacking other game “journalists” claiming clickbait over the IGN stellar blade drama… then he blocked me for simply saying “this isn’t the gotcha moment you make it to be.” Which is odd… a tame comment and I don’t ever post on his page to start nonsense. Bizarre.

Quite disappointed. Welp, done promoting anything that guy says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy123

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
"Hard" mode

laughs GIF

fake apology.
Well, it's better than nothing.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
No microtransactions, except for if they do costume collaborations with another company's IP!

"We want to make it clear at this point that Stellar Blade will not require any additional expenses that gamers are not aware of beyond what they paid for the package. The only exception is if we create collaboration costumes with another company's IP, those may be sold for a fee. Also, there is no New Game+ in the launch version, so please look forward to it being updated very soon."