Stellar Blade (previously Project EVE) - State of Play Sep 2022 Story Trailer | PS5 Games

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses

jim-ryan-laughing.gif

P

peter42O

Been on my list since last September's State of Play. Glad to know that Dante from DMC and Bayonetta had a one night stand and this is the result. lol

Day one. Looks really good and action fucking packed!!

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I liked the WIP better, but it's still looking really good and one of the highlights of the SoP.

"exclusive" lol, they probably got at most 3 months of fauxclusivity out of these Koreans.

Dude don't cry, they said in the SoP it's a "console exclusive", you will get your chance to have your nude mods on PC, don't worry.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
"exclusive" lol, they probably got at most 3 months of fauxclusivity out of these Koreans.
These State of play's really do get you worked up, don't they?

Just none stop bitching from you the last few days,

Complain about the discord with "All you guys ever do is talk about is Sony games."
Complain about screenshots,
Complain about God of war and its combat,
Complain about this game too.

You need to chill dude, you're always upset, play some games, enjoy life and stop worrying about Sony so much.

You're obsessed with the none stop hating.

Make a thread about some xbox PC stuff and what your looking forward to, change the tune for once.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022

Complain about the discord with "All you guys ever do is talk about is Sony games."

You need to chill dude, you're always upset, play some games, enjoy life and stop worrying about Sony so much.

Make a thread about some xbox PC stuff and what your looking forward to, change the tune for once.
I'm gonna call things as I see them, if you want a safe space the internet probably isn't for you. What's with the incessant monitoring lol?

This is just weird.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022

he probably eats fish too!

ally mcbeal GIF

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw