Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
so don't scan, problem solve.
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

of course, when it cost 10$, we know bro.
It's a core mechanic lol, I know you can just not do it by just stating my opinion.

And no, it's not about it being 10$ cheap, I have other games I want to play. For comparison, I pre-ordered ER DLC the day it was announced. Some games are more important than others. ;)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It's a core mechanic lol, I know you can just not do it by just stating my opinion.

And no, it's not about it being 10$ cheap, I have other games I want to play. For comparison, I pre-ordered ER DLC the day it was announced. Some games are more important than others. ;)
it isn't core mechanic at all.

second, Stellar Blade and Elden Ring DLC is almost 2 months apart and you are acting like it is coming the same week.
you can finished Stellar Blade and have a month of holidays.

but of course, wait till it is coming to PC for 10$, we know bro, we know.

Yuniac

15 Apr 2024
howlongtobeat.com
it isn't core mechanic at all.

second, Stellar Blade and Elden Ring DLC is almost 2 months apart and you are acting like it is coming the same week.
you can finished Stellar Blade and have a month of holidays.

but of course, wait till it is coming to PC for 10$, we know bro, we know.
No, I just want to play other games as I said, maybe you should read before you reply. IF the game is important enough to me (ER DLC, any FR title, for example) I buy it on day 1. If it's not, then whenever I feel like it. And no, it's not a scheduling issue, Stellar Blade just isn't that important to me. I was giving my thoughts in general about the game.

I don't really appreciate you implying that I only buy a game when it's 10$ twice now.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s going to generate 100x the consumer and player interest over Hellblade and won’t even get a fraction of the media coverage due to pandering to titties and featuring actual gameplay over mental health issues and interactive movie bs.

I’m guessing hellblade will have an hour’s worth of choreographed performance art at the next TGAs in a desperate play pretend anyone cares at all (like Alan Wake 2 😂).

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Sticking with 85-88 on Open Critic. Even if the story and characters are an average 5/10, the rest of the game (gameplay, visuals and audio) are all at least a 9/10 so the average would be at least a 8/10 and since I don't see the story and characters being that low, im going with 85-88 overall.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024

that's my prediction

the prudes are going to kill this metacritic rating regardless of the game's quality

there will be lots of male gaze talk

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Whatever it may score, the game has got retardera malding, for that alone Shift up is giga chad. If this game scores more or near about Nier Automata then it will be glorious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . But I am pretty confident this is going to score 85+ the boss fights are very good is what I heard