Stray : Review Thread

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
stray-07-3840x.jpg
Stray
is an upcoming adventure game developed by BlueTwelve Studio and published by Annapurna Interactive.
It follows the story of a stray cat who falls into a world populated by robots, machines and viruses and sets out to return to his family.

Game is releasing on 19th of July 2022 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.

Link to reviews! https://icon-era.com/threads/stray-review-thread.56/post-12178

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm really looking forward to playing this. It's an interesting concept and the gameplay seems to be a tiny bit similar to "A Dog's Life" that came on the PS2.

@Sircaw are you buying this one?
Jokes aside for a second, from what i have seen so far as in environmental and gameplay loops, it looks like an excellent game.

These are the type of games, the thinking out-of-the-box concept designs that i really like.

I really hope it reviews well.

D

Deleted member 13

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
I don’t know what to think of this exactly, but I really like how outside the box they’re getting. There’s just so many games where the second you sit down, you know what to expect. This could be absolutely anything.

Visually, it looks great too.

I hope this one turns out well.

D

Deleted member 140

That cat is so cute, I can't wait to play this game. It looks really good, visuals could need some more purple though 🥰

That said, it would be awesome if I could be able to customize the look of the cat, like changing the color of the fur!

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
That cat is so cute, I can't wait to play this game. It looks really good, visuals could need some more purple though 🥰

That said, it would be awesome if I could be able to customize the look of the cat, like changing the color of the fur!
That would be fun but sadly they already announced you won't be able to customize the cat because he's a set character.

I don't mind because the cat looks so good already 😊

• angry
Reactions: Deleted member 140

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Stray is now the most wishlisted game on Steam 😲 The hype is crazy. I wonder if Sony regrets giving it away on PS+? It would have sold 500k+ on Day 1.

A trial + 20% off for Plus members would have been better. Too late I guess.