ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
FeeOVonWIAAI_3v

Man I hope they don't patch the character creator options.

• haha
Reactions: Yurinka and Kyoji

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
ERA is good at that times :D

100% agree here.

unknown.png

Normal and good creations are just boring... give me the creativity of these monster creations.

BTW yoy can create all cool One Piece characters in the tool... it is amazing.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I have been asking to like a dozen proplayers from EU and USA on their streams and all of them seem to be super happy with the input lag and netcode.

Plus from what I saw, the game is super complete in terms of settings, customization, features and options. Super promising, I'm really hyped.

Reactions: ethomaz

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

I got the closed beta files and I'm datamining it. I can verify that there are the sound files (I'm extracting them now) from characters that aren't playable in the beta, got a Dalshim one.

The first I got were the videos (MP4s from the tutorials and command list videos, or the intro) and all the videos were from the characters playable in the beta. At least until now I didn't find videos of non-beta characters.

After the sound I'll try to spot the text files and also convert textures to see if there is something cool there.

Reactions: TubzGaming

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You may remember these textures from the Guile stage:
019.png

026.png

I found some apparently old or placeholder assets that may not be used:
036.png

040.png

032.png

And also found many audios and videos, plus some extra cool stuff:
024.png

022.png
033.png

037.png

014.png

028.png

029.png

I have dozens of thousands of files to examine.

Edit: Just saw on Twitter that the Kimberly image is currently used, I thought it was a rejected one xD

Last edited:
Reactions: SSfox

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses
Seems like SF6 beta isn't running at 4K on PS5, at least for now. Surprising for a crossgen game, game still work in progress so we'll see how things will end up.

Still super excited for the game nonetheless, seems super solid and promising overall. Tho hope graphics wise it can hit the 4K 60 of PS5.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Beta impressions have been super great from everybody, including the pros and even known SF haters and fans or proplayers from other series.

I think the game will quickly beat SFV as the best selling Capcom fighting game ever, maybe in a year or less. And time later I think will outsell the best selling MK and Tekken games, becoming the best selling fighting game ever. I think that in the long term it may even outsell MH World and become the best selling Capcom game ever, or more exactly the top grossing game ever.

Because I think that with all the features, specially the social ones, people is going to be really engaged here during a shit ton of time. And with all the customization options it has, I assume they'll have a shit ton of season passes or IAP to buy. And the more time people play, the more chances are that they may end paying for IAPs.

Reactions: TubzGaming