Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Review & |OT| "A musclehead..[Harley] A nutjob.. [King Shark] Something that offends my EYES.. & a Homeless"

What do you think it will score?

• Bomba below 60

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 81-90

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1706452120449.png

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an upcoming action shooter game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Games. The game is a spin-off of the Batman: Arkham series, and is a follow-up to Batman: Arkham Knight (2015). Based on the DC Comics team Suicide Squad, the game follows four supervillains—Captain Boomerang, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and King Shark—who are assembled by Amanda Waller and sent to Metropolis to stop the alien invader Brainiac and kill the members of the Justice League brainwashed by him. The open-world design allows players, either individually or cooperatively, to freely roam Metropolis.

Trailers:

Previews:

Reviews:

1707266288970.png

1706924635862.png

VGC

JAN 30, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a visually stunning anti-hero romp that's fun to play, even if the things you're actually doing are somewhat repetitive. Rocksteady's Arkhamverse comes to a close in style, without fully succumbing to the live-service demons.
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Multiplayer.it
FEB 1, 2024
It is the interlude sequences that reign supreme, and there is really little to complain about: in terms of style, spectacularity, direction and realization, the scenes in which the plot of Kill the Justice League unfolds are extraordinary, and if you are a big fan of the DC universe they could be worth the price of admission alone.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Finger Guns

FEB 1, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League has an identity crisis. The core gameplay is diverse and addicting. The tonally grim but hilarious story showcases Rocksteady at their best, and the game is technical wizardry. However, anything live service about the game entirely complicates what is otherwise a winning formula that not even Task Force X can save.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Power Unlimited
FEB 1, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has so many different faces, which makes me ready for a personality test. One moment I'm enjoying Rocksteady's art design, the next I want to hurt myself because of the excruciating gameplay. Then laugh at the voice acting, and then get angry about the boring boss fights. The open ending of the story makes me a little curious about the upcoming seasonal content, but I'm pretty sure: I'm already dropping out.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Vandal

FEB 1, 2024
It remains a bit in no man's land, without knowing who its audience is, at the same time that a good part of his audience does not know if it is for him. You will have to decide that for yourselves.
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

KeenGamer
J
AN 30, 2024
The game leaves a lot to be desired. At first glace, the combat seems interesting but ultimately falls flat due to the repetitive nature of the missions and combat encounters. The dialogue and cutscenes are excellently produced, however, the same cannot be said about the boss fights and ending of the game. Not being able to play the game offline even when solo feels like a slap in the face but it can be forgiven. Ultimately, the game can be enjoyed by some DC fans looking for some quick, chaotic fun, yet a lot of die-hard comic book fans will be quick to criticize certain aspects of comic accuracy and character development. The hefty price tag is definitely unjustified and doesn't feel fully worth it.
Read More

Areajugones
JAN 29, 2024
Is this the same Rocksteady Studios that once made the iconic Batman: Arkham games? Honestly I'm not really sure anymore, with the game falling short in almost every conceivable aspect. The only way to actually recommend it is if you manage to buy it at a much lower price tag than the one from the original release.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

5/10

tbd
IGN
JAN 30, 2024
My first 11 or so hours with Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League have left me with wildly mixed thoughts. There are things I like, things I don’t, and worst of all, things that elicit no emotional response at all. The guns-blazing combat can be fun, and the story of DC heroes and villains swapping roles is for the most part engaging, but thoughtful mission design is almost non-existent and many of its looter shooter systems fall flat. [Review in Progress]
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

tbd
Metro GameCentral

JAN 30, 2024
We may end up hating it, because it’s already starting to show shines of considerable repetition, but this is not a Lord Of The Rings: Gollum situation, where it’s going to end up on Worst Games of 2023 lists (well, it probably will but it shouldn’t). From what we’ve experienced so far, it seems clear that Suicide Squad is not a bad game. But neither is it a good one. [Review in Progress]
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

tbd
NME

JAN 31, 2024

We’re keen to see what the endgame is all about, as that seems to be the main bulk of what there is to do post-campaign. But right now it feels like several games have just been smashed together. A fantastic campaign is hindered by repetitive missions that feel like they have stumbled out of 2010, uninspired upgrades, and an open world that feels bare despite it being fun to fight in. It all feels rather incongruent and right now Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League’s directionless structure feels too close to Task Force X’s own dynamic – entertaining yet jumbled. [Review in Progress]
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Push Square

JAN 31, 2024
Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is a complicated game. It's tough not to think about what could have been if Rocksteady opted for another traditional single player title — especially since the split personalities at this game's heart stop it from reaching the heights of the developer's previous works. That said, despite all of our complaints, we can't deny that the game's fun. The story lacks the payoff but remains engaging throughout, the traversal-tinged combat is genuinely fantastic, it’s a blast to play with friends, it’s one of the best looking games on PS5, it runs like an absolute dream, and, as far as live-service games go, it’s shaping up to be a meaty and generous offering. There is a bittersweet feeling surrounding Suicide Squad, and that sentiment will remain for a lot of players, but it's hard to say that Rocksteady entirely missed the mark with this big gamble.
Read More
FULL REVIEW
PLAYSTATION 5

Attachments

• 1706822590410.png
    1706822590410.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 1706891018792.png
    1706891018792.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Will update as review drops. Remember the company seems to not be providing review codes until release day.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
So if there’s an endgame no accurate product review till like a month later. No servers live until players in-game. Player impressions would be more legit than a hack critic.

Honestly, I’d prefer if press never got free copies just so we’d get honest reviews.

If you’re interested it’ll surely be a huge gamble. I don’t think this game has what it takes. Looks like a crackdown 3 open world sandbox game with mts attached. I’ll be surprised if it has anything of value worth playing after its campaign etc… and no … replaying campaign is not a valid gameplay loop for a service game. No endgame an a one-and-done co-op campaign means dead on arrival.

Looking forward to this capeshit going down in flames. It’ll score in the 70s with a true score of 50 when considering capeshit stoogery.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So if there’s an endgame no accurate product review till like a month later. No servers live until players in-game. Player impressions would be more legit than a hack critic.

Honestly, I’d prefer if press never got free copies just so we’d get honest reviews.

If you’re interested it’ll surely be a huge gamble. I don’t think this game has what it takes. Looks like a crackdown 3 open world sandbox game with mts attached. I’ll be surprised if it has anything of value worth playing after its campaign etc… and no … replaying campaign is not a valid gameplay loop for a service game. No endgame an a one-and-done co-op campaign means dead on arrival.

Looking forward to this capeshit going down in flames. It’ll score in the 70s with a true score of 50 when considering capeshit stoogery.
I agree with no free reviews copies as not to taint reviews but outlets rely on those so if thy don't get them we don't get "tainted" reviews in time 😂

Reactions: Kokoloko

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I agree with no free reviews copies as not to taint reviews but outlets rely on those so if thy don't get them we don't get "tainted" reviews in time 😂

I think it’s safe to say that most gamers use their favorite YouTube personalities as reference over meta scores, fansites etc… of course that is also influenced in some form.

Steam is sorta a pretty damn good indicator tho. It also measures temperature of a game build at current time etc… I’m also quite fond of the ps5 five star rating system but it’s integration needs a ton of work… it’s not so obvious to engage with from console os.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think it’s safe to say that most gamers use their favorite YouTube personalities as reference over meta scores, fansites etc… of course that is also influenced in some form.

Steam is sorta a pretty damn good indicator tho. It also measures temperature of a game build at current time etc… I’m also quite fond of the ps5 five star rating system but it’s integration needs a ton of work… it’s not so obvious to engage with from console os.
I use usually one gaming site "easy Allies" but word of mouth usually determines how I move with games.

Reactions: Vertigo

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Paid bots????
What's going on with this game on Twitter?

GFGlIQqXEAE-016

GFGuLsqbEAAc1u-