Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Review & |OT| "A musclehead..[Harley] A nutjob.. [King Shark] Something that offends my EYES.. & a Homeless"

What do you think it will score?

• Bomba below 60

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 71-80

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 81-90

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
From what I've seen it looks to me like Rocksteady still has a lot of talent. Seems like a good open world, good art and character designs

The issue is still WB mandating a GAAS. I don't think Rocksteady deserves hate for delivering the best they could on a shit premise given by a shitty profit agenda from the publisher

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I will rent this from GameFly once Rocksteady patches out the always online connection requirement.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
From what I've seen it looks to me like Rocksteady still has a lot of talent. Seems like a good open world, good art and character designs

The issue is still WB mandating a GAAS. I don't think Rocksteady deserves hate for delivering the best they could on a shit premise given by a shitty profit agenda from the publisher
I don’t know, the gfx and animation are a major downgrade - from ps4 Gen even.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have both this and GranBlue waiting for me at the store to pick it up and I'm not sure what to do.

I want to say "fuck the critics" like I did for Forspoken (I enjoyed it) but there's so many games coming out 😩

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have both this and GranBlue waiting for me at the store to pick it up and I'm not sure what to do.

I want to say "fuck the critics" like I did for Forspoken (I enjoyed it) but there's so many games coming out 😩
I say fuck this and get it bargain bin. It'll drop soon and fast, makes no sense to buy it now with a backlog when in a few weeks or a month you can get it for $40 or less.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I really don't think that video is trying to be a fair comparison
Suicide Squad has a day night cycle with more naturalistic lighting, it's in metropolis so is naturally a brighter game and the character models are clearly a major step up over Arkhams which looked bad even when the games came out

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I really don't think that video is trying to be a fair comparison
Suicide Squad has a day night cycle with more naturalistic lighting, it's in metropolis so is naturally a brighter game and the character models are clearly a major step up over Arkhams which looked bad even when the games came out
When I see footage on reviews and it looks very unremarkable too tho. Comparison to some last gen games such as Xbox One Sunset Overdrive or Infamous on PS4 would likely also reveal how poor this game looks during gameplay.