Summer Game Fest 2024 | Event Thread

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Did they really made that game Xbox exclusive?
No, they just have an agrement with MS to always show their games as if they were Xbox only games and then later reveal it's also releasing on PlayStation. If Sony had any self respect they would refuse to ever partner to advertise or promote Sega games.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
"PC and PS5 users can enjoy the full game starting August 20, 2024. We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won't release simultaneously with the other platforms. We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards."

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Phil Spencer: "Exclusives are bad and anti-consumer"

Then he proceeds to pay Sega to pretend their games are exclusive to Xbox. :ROFLMAO:

"PC and PS5 users can enjoy the full game starting August 20, 2024. We are currently optimizing the Xbox Series X|S version to meet our quality standards, so it won't release simultaneously with the other platforms. We apologize for the delay and aim to minimize the wait for Xbox users. We will announce the release date as soon as it meets our quality standards."
No way this is real but I hope it is. :LOL:

Reactions: kuzon and Luffy123

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Man this show has been much more milquetoast than the state of play, at least that was only 30 mins long this shitshow is 2 hrs and only 2 good gams have been shown i.e. wukong and kcd 2

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
this should be re named to indie slop fest, how come these fuckers have 400K to spend to show trailers on dorito popes show and then cry poor

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Am I the only one that can immediately suss out whether an "anime" game is actually Japanese or not? Because I hate weeb fake anime shit. Its like an instant interest killer.

Reactions: Luffy123