Summer Game Fest has confirmed a line-up of over 55 partners. Geoff says don't expect big reveals. |UP| Lego Horizon, Borderlands possibly and more.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

SUMMER GAME FEST PARTNERS​

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
bokeh!? slitterhead confirmed then, its been a while

hope we can see MH wilds from capcom and whatever fumito ueda is cooking with epic too
Sometimes we get some good info and new trailers from there. Last year we did.

Reactions: Ico

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Besides the usual suspects on that list with the long list of GaaS announcements...
I am curious about the inclusion of:

-Bokeh Game Studios
-Riot Games(I guess they'll have a character trailer of their upcoming fighting game?)
-PlayStation(Lmao, it's going to be a PC port)
-SEGA, They could have any number of games showed off here.
-SNK

bokeh!? slitterhead confirmed then, its been a while

Yeah, don't know what to expect here. It's hard to get a grasp on how far along they are in development.

whatever fumito ueda is cooking with epic too

Oh that's right, they partnered up together.
Epic Games, in the COVID bubble, really spent money in every direction.

Ico

8 May 2024
I just realized that there is no square enix in this list. Are they going to lay low for a while or maybe we could expect something in the playstation event? I want to see more of KH4 and DQ12 now that Rebirth is out of the way.

Reactions: Diah

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
I just realized that there is no square enix in this list. Are they going to lay low for a while or maybe we could expect something in the playstation event? I want to see more of KH4 and DQ12 now that Rebirth is out of the way.

DQ12 is probably some time away, and KH4 is almost certainly even further than that.
The DQ game that is most likely to get marketed first is the DQ3 HD-2D remake.
I expect it to release this FY at some point.

But yeah, Square Enix just released two mainline FF games in a FY and cancelled a bunch of games, with some reportedly being close to being finished. They're going to be chilling next FY.
They've got the FF XIV expansion, that always brings the $. They'll probably be coasting this year.

Also:
Blumhouse Games

They're in games now, they haven't released anything yet right?
From indie horror to indie games, I guess it makes sense for transmedia stuff.

Reactions: Diah

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Geoff is our only hope. Just give me something besides GTAVI and Death Stranding 2 to look forward to.

For as much as I hate Xbox and knowing all their games are going to show up on PlayStation anyway, there is no way they'll put on a worst show than this one.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
She is talking way too much. She us probably in one of those "journalists discord Servers" and now she throws out info left to right. I don't trust her.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Geoff is our only hope. Just give me something besides GTAVI and Death Stranding 2 to look forward to.

For as much as I hate Xbox and knowing all their games are going to show up on PlayStation anyway, there is no way they'll put on a worst show than this one.
Prepare to be disappointed, Death Stranding 2 will be there for sure.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Concord in August. You would think they have something for the holiday. It can’t just be Silent Hill and promoting Snake Eater remake, etc.

Actually they might not 🤣

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I guess xbox showing trailers for games maybe releasing in 2026-2028 is more hype than sony showing games releasing in the next 3 months. I don't know why everyone is being a debbie downer, we have elden ring dlc in june, have concord beta to try out in july, have wukong and concord release in august and astrobot in september. By that time the september showcase will come around and we will get an idea about 2025 releases