Summer Game Fest has confirmed a line-up of over 55 partners. Geoff says don't expect big reveals. |UP| Lego Horizon, Borderlands possibly and more.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sony has many thing to show and they always thrown some bone to the Doritos pope, so I think it's likely that they'd show something there.

Convallaria and Lost Soul Aside are suppposed to be 2024 titles, so it was rare to don't see them in the State of Play. I assume they may be shown there.

Other than that, in the same way that Sony trademarked Astro Bot back in August, they did trademark Intergalactic The Heretic Prophet this February. Who knows, it could be Cory's new IP or the goo 2nd party game. Since Concord is skipping the holidays season, maybe this will be Sony's title for this Fall.

And well, they could also show the gameplay reveal of some of the games to be released next year like Death Stranding 2 or Marathon.

But well, they'll have the TGS State of Play in September so they may be saving several of these things and the PS5 Pro announcement.

They could also have a Helldivers 2 trailer announcing The Illuminate faction, or Spider-Man 2 DLC/ Venom game.

Last edited:

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Death Stranding 2 seems likely
Long shot of Naughty Dog but they've given Geoff reveals before

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
1717199361012478.jpg

• party
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I like LEGO games, so I'm down for Horizon Adventures.
Does seem a bit strange, they didn't go with the usual miniature size.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Sony really tanking the PS brand & PS state of play to help & further Geoff smuggling grapes showcase is just a palm to the face. All this negativity being brought by PS incompetence.

Lego Horizon & Spiderman 2 DLC should’ve had reveal trailer even if it was a cgi or in engine trailer at the PS state of play & then gameplay at Summer game fest. That would’ve atleast made the state of play a decent 7.5 even 8 & that’s pushing it

24 Jun 2022
"Wait 'till E3"

That's basically the PlayStation version of the infamous Xbox slogan. That is also basically what this rumor is saying.

Y'all enjoy your snacks while you get hyped for yet another event just to get let down and then ask how it happened 🤣.

I'll catch any noteworthy trailers after these shows going forward.

I'd imagine they'd save those for the Showcase planned for this year but yeah, those would be a nice surpise

It's cute you still think there'll be a Showcase this year 😂

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
"Wait 'till E3"

That's basically the PlayStation version of the infamous Xbox slogan. That is also basically what this rumor is saying.

Y'all enjoy your snacks while you get hyped for yet another event just to get let down and then ask how it happened 🤣.

I'll catch any noteworthy trailers after these shows going forward.

It's cute you still think there'll be a Showcase this year 😂
They better have one if they're launching the Pro this year

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I would be surprised if Lego Horizon wasn't here but I would love if we knew what Sony Bends and Bluepoints new games were at this show. Maybe even Naughty Dog making an appearance here with their new IP?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Summer Game Fest will be a 2 hour live show, followed by Day of the Devs and then Devolver Direct.​