Summer Game Fest has confirmed a line-up of over 55 partners. Geoff says don't expect big reveals. |UP| Lego Horizon, Borderlands possibly and more.

Ico

8 May 2024
HZD "remake" for sure, if it was another pc port or brand new game it would be on todays state of play

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I expected to see here Intergalactic The Heretic Prophet. It may be at the Doritos event with Cory talking about it because it has a lot of audience, but I'd have kept it for a Sony event and I wouldn't give anything to the Doritos Pope.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Prepare to be disappointed, Death Stranding 2 will be there for sure.
Death Stranding 2 is one of two games I look forward to I think you misunderstood what I tired to say.

Of all announced games out there I can think of DS2, GTA6 and now Astro Bot are the only ones I'm buying day one.

Reactions: AllBizness

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
wait, really? anything worth of telling?
Most of the stuff I already said before is still viable.
The only thing that was seemingly scrapped, was the PSVR2 mode. I dont excatly know when Sony reveals It, since I am not a Sony executive, I just worked on the game, but since It's basically ready and our SoP leaker have It on their backend, then all the stars align for a SGF reveal.. or maybe they will make a blog post 🤣

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
SGF main show will attract millions of viewers across the globe, so instead of doing a sub par Sony showcase with 1 or maybe 2 new tent pole game reveals and all third party fillers, they went with doing SoP and giving new reveals more eyes on SGF. I think Grubb was right about showcase but it was turned into smaller SoP and being part of SGF show midway.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024

What do you think?

I think it does make sense. Summer Game Fest has a much larger audience than a Playstation dedicated show and it wouldn't be the first time. They did it with Death Stranding 2, Spiderman 2 and FF7 Rebirth.

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

What do you think?

I think it does make sense. Summer Game Fest has a much larger audience than a Playstation dedicated show and it wouldn't be the first time. They did it with Death Stranding 2, Spiderman 2 and FF7 Rebirth.

When they say more, that's at least 2+; looking forward to that for sure.

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
We'll probably see more of what has already been revealed. Death Stranding 2, Concord etc

The Horizon Lego game and the Gravity Rush remaster/remake could be shown there. A short GOT 2 teaser would be nice but i don't expect anything major.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
I wish they included whatever they will show there in the state of play instead

• brain
Reactions: Kokoloko